Probation drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NOTaPIE, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I know I posted this is in another subforum, but I feel like it might post it in the box too cause it seems like the box is alot closer knit than any other forum.
    Anyhow, I have my first drug test for probation tomorrow, and I just took a home test today to see how I might fare tomorrow. I got a very light line on the home test, I haven't drank too much water today, but am going to make sure to do so tomorrow. How do you guys think I'll do tomorrow for my drug test for probation?

2. If you get a little more hydrated tomorrow, without overdoing it, I'm sure you can pull it off.

3. Your post doesn't say what drugs you're trying to not show up for, the last time you did them, how often you did them, what you've done to get rid of them, or any helpful information on guessing your situation. A bit of back ground would go miles here.

If it's weed, assuming you're not fat, you're clean in a week if you're trying and clean in 2 weeks if you're not.
    If it's opies, you're fine in 2-3 days.
    If it's shrooms, you're fine in 2-3 days.
    If it's LSD, X, coke, meth, crack, heroine, you're fine in 2-3 days.

4. #4 NOTaPIE, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Yeah, I figured I try the home test without drinking too much water today to see how I was doing. So i'm definitelly drinking a good bit of water tomorrow. If anything, you think telling my PO that I might fail for being a chronic smoking before probation would help at all?

-Edit:
    Whoops, can't believe I forgot all that. It's just weed I'm worried about, I'm pretty scrawny, and I've been detoxing since friday by drinking a load of water and taking niacin. I smoked about an 1/8 last week, and last smoked friday.

5. Drink plenty of water. You should be fine, though. Is it your first test? Because usually, the first test is just to see where your THC levels are, then as long as it keeps going down, you won't get any trouble.

6. Yeah, it'll be my first test. That's pretty reassuring, and pretty good info to know. I don't plan on smoking any weed while on probation so I'll be good after this test if it goes well.

7. maybe if you're fat? how long ago did you get put on probation?

8. A little over a month ago, but it just got transferred down to my area since my case was in Harrisburg and I'm in a different area now.

9. Cops in the 717 always on the lookout...can't stand it.

Goodluck on your test bud hopin the best for ya.

10. Yeah sounds like you should be fine, just get up early and piss as many times as you can before you take the test... Don't sleep in and go straight down there with your morning piss LOL

BTW from what i can gather these probation tests in the US are serious shit... I don't know how long your gonna be taking them but seriously, don't smoke. Take a break and keep your nose clean so when you get off you can toke up for many years to come :smoking:

11. the first test isn't usually one to worry about. they know that weed stays in your system for a while, and like someone else said, they can see the level of it. as long as its a low level, and thats all thats there, you'll be fine. my buddy is on probation here in cali and came up dirty for weed his first test. the officer told him it just better not come up again. also, you don't want to drink too much water beforehand. here, you pee while you're seeing the officer, and if its really clear, it'll look suspicious. you're about to have to see this person for a while, try to be low key so the officer doesn't feel he needs to keep a sharper eye on you.

12. just an FYI: LSD is virtually undetcable 2 hours after you come off a trip. typically LSD and shrooms arent tested for on a sched I panel test (what most court systems use)

13. Thats so fucked up how weed is the only thing that stays in your system for more than a week.

It's like encouragement to do other drugs.

14. Well, took my test today, had the whole day to drink water and i made sure to take advantage of it. I always have a bad case of not being able to piss in a cup under supervision, but I managed to fill up half of the cup for the guy. I have a girl PO so she had another dude come and watch me. It's pretty awkward having a dude with thick glasses that make his eyes look 3 times as big tell you to drop your pants below your knees and to lift up your shirt to your chin. The specimen was pretty clear, but no one seemed to mind so I was all good. She said she'd call if it came up dirty, and if it was clean I wouldn't get any calls. Thanks for the support guys

15. let us know if you get a phone call bro

16. of course, I'll even be so happy not to get a call to tell you guys that too

17. Hopefully it all works out for you bro.

18. GREAT NEWS!!! My mother ended up calling into the probation office and talked to my PO and it turns out the drug test was clean :hello: Thanks for all your support!

19. Awesome man. Stay clean now.