Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pennsylvania to Debate Medical Marijuana Bill

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by freepa, Nov 10, 2009.

1. #41 freepa, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009

2. I know this sounds really dumb but what step in that document are we at with this bill? (like step 4 or 5?)...

3. #43 freepa, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    We are on Step 2 The Heath and Human Services committee

So it is very important that people call, email, take the surveys, and show up at the hearings. So help spread the word post on other forums MJ and non MJ related ones like Topix. Post flyer's at laundry mats, grocery stores, public bulletin boards. flyer's to hand out, create press releases and letters to editor of your local paper. Check out your local newspapers online message board. Help to educate the clueless.

4. :hello: Yay. Filled out & hoping to go. I'm new to the state (from much more liberal state) but this is very exciting.

5. well Crohn's definitely works for both factors 2 and 3.

but freePa, do you know of/ have any sweet flyers we could print out. I'd make one but I don't have the time to, especially one with some pizzaz pictures and what not.

This can be someone's assignment. 20+ mj points for the first person to make a snazzy appropriate flyer for us to print and distribute/hang up. :smoke:

6. Damn. I really thought we were farther along with this. :(

Cancer patient here, going through chemotherapy at the moment and supposed to again around the end of January (I assume)...

I wish I could attend but Harrisburg's a little far away for me. I'm in NW PA... I'm writing my reps tomorrow (I heard hand-written letters have more value?).

I too would love to have a flyer to go print out and hang everywhere, I'm not too good with the designing thing...

7. #47 KiNg KoNG, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
  8. well that's helpful, if you live in pittsburgh. it has to have more general info about HB1393.

9. I'm working on a new updated one will have it tonight only 16 days to go

10. #50 freepa, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009

Attached Files:

11. You spelled Crohn's Disease Chron's Disease. It's ok I understand.

12. Ok can fix anything else

13. I'm glad to see this thread getting a lot of attenation.

BTW the link to the poster is dead.

14. Have you handed in testimoney to Phillynorml

I think your case would be a good one

I hope everything works out for you man

15. Pm sent, thanks.

16. so freePa,

what's the deal with giving testimony at the hearings? Pa4mmj said that how much time is up in the air still. but How many others are presenting testimony? Is it just infront of the HHS committee and a small crowd (haha you guys?)? Johnny law gonna follow me home if i say that i smoke pot?

17. Dear god Pennsylvania, may this bill be passed for the greater good. Now is our chance. :smoking:

18. nobody know how much time we are going to get We won't know until that day

It won't be just us there is allot of people going from across the state non related to us

it seems this is a little more popular then most people thought

If you don't want to speak or go just hand in written testimony it will be given to the committee for you

19. I'm really glad to see this thread getting so much attenation :D