Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[COLLEGE STATION] Purple Wreck, Afghan Goo, Cookies and Brownies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peabody624, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Yo man I'm digging that bowl of both strains + hash + kief... must've been fun.

2. amazing nugs. great thread. + rep

3. Im in College Station too, i have heard that was only dirt here but I guess thats not the case:hello:, my buddy has been having a hardtime finding dank here.:devious:

4. lovin the purple wreck and the edibles!

5. lots of dank in college station, just gotta know the right groups of people

6. whats the colorful shit in the joints??:confused::smoking:

7. That Purple Wreck looks legit!..I need to find me some of that.

8. Damn..your literally like 30 mins away from me and ive never found bud as good as that :(

Nice pics :)

9. lol he rolls his joints like I do with the paper filter at the end empty marlboro boxes work well!! must be a c-stat thing

10. Whats in those pills?

11. its thc oil

12. Shit man, awesome pick-up. I'm stuck at Baylor, send some love here! It takes me days to get anything cause this campus is ridiculous.

13. sweet bud man, I've been trying to find stuff that nice in cs for months now but I can't find it on a regular basis...

14. Im going to have to disagree with you based on personal knowlege.

15. great bud man, love that purp

16. nah man well most people that put the "filter" in the end of the joint are smoking spliffs its a london thing they put the filter in the end and add tobacco to a normal joint he might just have the paper in the end though

17. Damn lots of people from College Station here :D. We should make a group or something!

18. Real dank there afgoo is arguably my fave.

19. #40 cghjyu, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Where is college station? I get those EXACT strains here in WA state. It even looks the same.[​IMG] [​IMG]