Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Bongs get you higher

• Please log in to reply

Blix

Blix

Three Strange Days

• Gold Member
  • 7,464 posts

Similar Topics: Bongs get you higher     x

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
bongs are just all around better pipes than the traditional pipe. they make the smoke soo very smooth

RXB55

RXB55

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
yeah i agree, bongs always get me high after 1 or 2 hits

chiefdubleblunt

chiefdubleblunt

The Chief

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
i thought this was gonna be another bongs beat blunts thread.........but yeah bongs u can take much bigger rips cuz of the nice cool smoke.......specially with the ice bong :D .......

YourGod

YourGod

Blunt Technician

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Bongs do hit harder, but the high ends quicker. With a blunt, I'm good for like 5 hours was the longest. Bongs last about 2 maybe? It might be a mental thing, but blunts are my weapons of choice.

FloatOn77

FloatOn77

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
Yes. Blunts are good at the right time, bongs are good at their own time, bowls have thir place along with joints...and everything else out there i dont think anything really beats anything else....just depends on where..who..when

high, yes

THE_ODA

THE_ODA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 310 posts
Well, if you can afford to back bowls of Cannabis into your bong, and not into your pipe, then by all means - smoke on, Sirs.

jfeezy

jfeezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 428 posts
Bongs definetely get you higher. Last week when I had some chron 3 of us smoked a bowl, then a bong, then a onee bong to each of us... After I finished my onee bong I just looked up with a completely dazed expression. Bongs get me crazy high.. usually the best way to get blazed. Getting blunted does have a longer effect but it is somewhat of a weed waster and it takes so long to prepare...

Blix

Blix

Three Strange Days

• Gold Member
  • 7,464 posts

• NeverOddOrEven. likes this

Jethro Tull

Jethro Tull

this is bat country

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
i have a roor bong now. (2 diffusers, ashcathcer, 55cm, icecatcher,special bowls, thw works.)
the two different bowl sizes are 14.5 and 18.8 (the zumo has a 29.2) but i have an adapter so i can use both i find i get just as high with the 14.5 as the 18.8 and i burn A LOT less nug. try and make the bowl smaller on your bong it wont pull through as much and ur nug'll last longer. my roor gets me retarted for at least 4-7+ hours. better than ne blunt ive smoked.

Dr.GreenBud

Dr.GreenBud

I love domevision

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
Hell yeh bongs work, but blunts/joints add impurities to the weed so the thc stays in ur blood longer. I once toasted a nice roach in my bong, it was absolutely awesome

C Weezy

C Weezy

High Ridah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts
shit fill the bong up with 1 or 2 shots of vodka instead of water...or more depending on how much liquid your's can hold...then after you're done blazin someone drink the vodka out of the bong gets you so ripped

sirseedymcseed

sirseedymcseed

certified bud expert

• Old School
  • 1,139 posts
i've been smoking for awhile now, but i never got to hit a bong until recently. and i definitely agree that after just a few hits i was very high. it was a different kind of high too. i notice that as well. pipes, blunts, bongs - they all give you a different kind of high. just like schwag gives you a different high than kb. but it all depends on where you are, how much you have, and what you're willing to burn. and hotboxing also gives a different kind of high. you get the hit smoke and the 2nd hand smoke. then there's food highs... i could go on forever, but i don't feel like it.

AlmostBlown420

AlmostBlown420

4:20 27/7

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Vodka is great...Bong Water is nasty...combination of the two...I'd say nasty...Just take a few shots then smoke a bowl and i bet ur twice as fucked up!...Yet i must say i have to agree w/ the original post Bongs get you way higher. I have a bunch of friends that love blunts and had never smoked out of a bong, i brought them over and i have this Ice Bong...blew em away. I started smoking w/ bongs. The friend that started me didnt know how to roll! lol.

!!!

!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I don't know about vodka their. Since THC is alcohol Soluable you would definatly loose tons of the substance when you smoke. Plus who the fuck wants ti drink vodka bong water. Vodka is nasty enough already let along with tar and other shit floatin in it...........gross.

ryanthegreat

ryanthegreat

Bong King

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
bongs get me high way faster than bowls. we smoked 6 bowls before lunch one day and i was stoned off that but not nearly as stoned as i got from the 2 rips off my bong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users