Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Snorting DXM

• Please log in to reply

Delusional K

Delusional K

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts
Anyone have experience with this?

Extracted DXM of course. How is the comeup and the overall high?

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
DXM can't be snorted for effects

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts
o i was under the impression that if u extracted it to that pink powder, u could probably snort it, but just eat it, if ur unsure

Delusional K

Delusional K

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts

DXM can't be snorted for effects

No it can be snorted, when it is extracted and in powder form.

Check erowid.

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,957 posts
Dxm isnt very water soluble so snorting isnt going to work very well. I think it needs to be processed by the liver anyways

xionx6

xionx6

Micro-Magic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts
What Is DXM?

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

No it can be snorted, when it is extracted and in powder form.

Check erowid.

Yeah, if you're somehow able to extract it into a salt (HCl). Good luck with that.

DXM is barely, barely water soluble, and needs to be processed by the liver for psychoactive effects.

Delusional K

Delusional K

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts

Yeah, if you're somehow able to extract it into a salt (HCl). Good luck with that.

DXM is barely, barely water soluble, and needs to be processed by the liver for psychoactive effects.

It isn't that hard to extract to powder, heard of agent lemon?

All I heard was it burns but that it still gets you really high..

sistermol

sistermol

such a clean old man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,147 posts

dont you use delsym for agent lemon?

if it is delsym you definetly can snort that because of the plastic

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
Supposedly it burns worse than anything else.

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

Yes I've heard of agent lemon. Agent lemon extracts DXM Hbr and turns it in to DXM citrate if you follow the steps to the very end. If not you're still left with DXM Hbr.

In order for DXM to be water soluble (and thus be effective through snorting) you have to convert it from its bromide form into a salt form (HCl). Since you don't seem to understand basic chemistry (like the fact that bromine molecules are barely water soluble) I doubt you would be able to convert DXM Hbr or DXM citrate into DXM HCl. Not to mention the fact that DXM MUST go through the liver to yield psychoactive effects. This is all basic chemistry. People that have tried this (according to Erowid) and gotten effects are people who had already taken a dose of DXM (and thus can't really judge the effects of insufflation) or were just psyching themselves up. Plain and simple.

If you snort DXM Hbr, DXM polisterex, or DXM citrate all that will happen is your nose will burn for a LONG time and any effects you feel will be strictly placebo.

Edited by stoner_lukas, 07 November 2009 - 02:41 PM.

rubythered

rubythered

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Damn Delusional K, your arguing with lukas about DXM? lol pure folly man. he is one of the expert's here in the box man, of dxm and many other substances. in the future, no it is futile lol just some friendly advice. and why do people always want to frickin snort drugs that aren't meant to be jesus.

Guest_Thchill_*

Guest_Thchill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Yes I've heard of agent lemon. Agent lemon extracts DXM Hbr and turns it in to DXM citrate if you follow the steps to the very end. If not you're still left with DXM Hbr.

In order for DXM to be water soluble (and thus be effective through snorting) you have to convert it from its bromide form into a salt form (HCl). Since you don't seem to understand basic chemistry (like the fact that bromine molecules are barely water soluble) I doubt you would be able to convert DXM Hbr or DXM citrate into DXM HCl. Not to mention the fact that DXM MUST go through the liver to yield psychoactive effects. This is all basic chemistry. People that have tried this (according to Erowid) and gotten effects are people who had already taken a dose of DXM (and thus can't really judge the effects of insufflation) or were just psyching themselves up. Plain and simple.

If you snort DXM Hbr, DXM polisterex, or DXM citrate all that will happen is your nose will burn for a LONG time and any effects you feel will be strictly placebo.

Mad respect for the slick lingo, but i've snorted DXM (in extracted form) before and it seems to work just fine.

Delusional K

Delusional K

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 196 posts
Yeah obviously I DON'T know chemistry and don't want a lesson right now.

Pretty simple question, guess it can't be snorted. Oh well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users