when can i take a clone from clone>during veg or flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rob1, Nov 6, 2009.

1. does anyone know>???

2. veg for sure. taking a cutting while in flower and reverting to veg is too stressful in my opinion. People do it during flowering, it's just not for me. I like to keep a low stress environment.

3. I just took a cutting out off my flowering plant about a week ago, it seems to be doing very well. maintaining green, new leaves have uncurled and the flowers are way more pronounced. It would seem so far, that it works just fine, only I know the gender of my plant now.

this is the first time I've ever grown and it's just regs bagseed, but it's a cool experience to start growing.

good luck with whatever you decide.

4. heres somepics ...what week excactly>?:confused:..........what branches would i cut>?:confused:.....how many could i get off each plant>?:confused:......

5. I have got some within the first 2 weeks in an emergency before and been ok. As for what you cut that would be up to you. If you havent toped it that wopuld be the first I would take then any lower nodes that will have less bud on it when at full maturity.

6. I took a cutting about 1 week before i harvested and mine is perfectly fine..growing huge and loving life..check out my grow and you'll see her

7. #7 rob1, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    here it is> 2 WEEKS TIME>>>>how many clones can i get off 11 104.jpg

Attached Files: