Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Car Etiquette Question

• Please log in to reply

VeiledReality

VeiledReality

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 578 posts

Ok, so here's my situation.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a 2 hour road trip to a college that some of my friends go to so we can party for the weekend. I'm driving, and it was originally supposed to be just me and 1 friend going. We had plans of rolling 2 blunts to bring for car ride up (and probably the same for the way back).

Plans have changed though, as 3 more of my friends have decided they want to come. So there will be 5 of us in the car including me. 3 of us who smoke, 2 of us who do not smoke at all.

Would it still be cool to smoke on the way up with the 2 friends who do smoke, or would that be a dick move to the 2 who don't smoke? Of course I'm going to ask them if it's cool with them, but if they say no, I dunno if I should do it anyways since I'm the one driving. I'm not asking for gas money or anything, just the ability to do what I want on the way up there.

And it's not like I'm gonna hotbox it. I'll have the windows down and everything.

You could say "it's only 2 hours, just wait until you get there," but half the reason we decided to go on this road trip is to make a 2 hour blunt ride out of it.

Thanks for reading -- thoughts?

Nah just roll down the windows,I went on a road trip with 2 of my cousins once,neither of who smoke.I kept rolling j's on the way to the lake and they did'nt care,of course the windows were rolled down so yea,should matter to them unless it's really cold or something outside.

Master_Kush

Master_Kush

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 366 posts
Who cares ? It's your car. They don't like it they can walk. Toke away son. Just keep visine & ozium nearby incase of any pesky porkers.

NYYstateofmind

NYYstateofmind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,790 posts

this is how i see things going

you: my car, my weed, my gas............... got a problem

passengers: ummmm well since we are not putting any gas money up for a 2 HOUR
TRIP i dont see a problem

you: exactly thats what i fucking thought now buckle up and lets roll

peace:smoking:

dude gas money for a two hour trip is like 20 dollars. and i drive a jeep. another 20 on the way back.

VeiledReality

VeiledReality

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 578 posts

Right. Neither of them are anti-weed, I just don't know if non-smokers hate the smell and if it would be torture for them to be in the car like that for 2 hours. But I think it should be alright.

LOL,that's funny because one of my cousins loves the smell,just does'nt smoke at all.
Everytime I light up he comes and chills right next to me if he's not doing other shit.

P to the enguin

P to the enguin

deadhead

• Bronze Member
  • 2,594 posts

justawhiteguy

justawhiteguy

some white guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts

dude gas money for a two hour trip is like 20 dollars. and i drive a jeep. another 20 on the way back.

its the principle. their already riding for free. shit people trip over getting a ride right around the block. talking bout "you got 3 dollars" for a ride down the street

dwaine

dwaine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
your car... your rules :D

420.4.LYF

420.4.LYF

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 475 posts
20$ for a 2 hour road trip?? Are you on crack? lol
Did he say what type of vehicle it is? Did he say if it was mountain terain or dead flat plains? I know a 2Hr road trip in my truck is almoist 40$ a way, and thats with a tail wind!!
Posted Image

NYYstateofmind

NYYstateofmind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,790 posts

its the principle. their already riding for free. shit people trip over getting a ride right around the block. talking bout "you got 3 dollars" for a ride down the street

im playing devils advocate because i have nothing better to do, but local driving will rape your gas mileage. 3 dollars get you 10 times farther during a 2 hour trip:devious:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users