Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily Smoking Schedule

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sundaddy, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I always wake up to a bowl from the vape before class in the mornings. I usually end my night with a blunt or two at my buddies. In between those times it's whatever.

2. I usually wake up, eat, then smoke, it just seems better with something in the stomach, then chill out till around noon smoking here and there then I always have one before and after work, and here and there with friends, then at night about 3 or 4 more to party. I smoke about an eighth in 4 or so days, but it does get expensive :bongin: the only way to go!

3. well when I work, I go to work then smoke whenever I get off, sometimes on lunch break.

But if Im just chillin at the house, wake up whenever, smoke a bowl or two, chill around for a while, do what I needa do. Come back 3-4 hours later and do it again.

4. roll 2 joints before i fall asleep, one regular and one 1 1/4 paper(larger joint)

wake up smoke regular size one in the bathroom before i get a shower

smoke 1 1/4 on the way to class (gotta drive 20 mins over the highway so)

smoke a joint with my buddy at the end of every hour long class

come home around 1 or 2 roll another one and smoke it

another at 3

celebrate 420

smoke before supper

smoke after supper

take usually a half quarter out for the night pre busted and pinched so all i gotta do is grab the biffer and spin it up no busting and spilling

come home around 11 bust up a couple grams, roll 2 joints for the next morning and smoke a couple bowls and a couple joints before i pass out

5. damn, I wish I would've known about my special lady friend back in the late 80's...very small town. wonder if I would've made some of the really dumb decisions if I were high instead of drunk? *thinking high *answer~NO

6. I work weird hours where I usually work til noon or 2pm, then I go back at either 6pm or 8pm til 10pm.

So most days I smoke or vape in the early afternoon, then again when I get home around 10:15.

7. I smoke when I wake up and before bed, and all through the day.

The only fixed thing is that I'll have a smoke when I wake up or go to sleep, the rest of the time I smoke when I feel like it (every 30mins :p).

8. When I'm off I wake up some time after 7 am. I smoke one with my coffee. 930 I might smoke a half before going to the gym for 10. Then I prolly won't smoke again until 1 pm...then maybe a half around 230. Then some time after 5 when I pick my dude up from work. Then after 7 with my dad and stepmom. Lol like I smoke a lot.

When I have to work I smoke not even a half at 415 am before work. Then 130 pm after work/before gym toke. Then after 5 with my dude. Then after 7.

Lol yea I have a schedule. Helps manage the bud and in turn manage the money.

9. i work 5 days a week. leaves me 2 full days to smoke. on my work days, i usually just smoke after i get home. probably get in 3-4 dabs before sleeping on work days. on off days, i'll wake and bake immediately. then from there, usually another dab every 2-3 hours or so. of course this varies when friends come through or if i go out so yeah. but all in all, pretty consistent in terms of usage.

10. I smoke with friends while out and about, or at my house right before bed and hotbox my bathroom. (Still live with parents when attending courses).

I'm defiantly not as organized as you, but I normally just toke when I feel like it out of my lil'pipe. I'm getting a bong soon though, first bong I've ever bought :bongin:

11. @[member="fokkerwolf190"] I have a feeling that you will be getting banned soon enough

Yupp!

13. Since starting my first office job I usually don't smoke until I get off work before my fiance gets home. If she's home then probably not until she goes to bed.

Used to smoke all day erry day back in college, but with how much I work there's just really no way.

14. I hit my pen vape when I wake up for nausea, then more through the morning, often with an edible (small dose).  Depending on how sick I am I sometimes hit a dab or 2 in the morning and early afternoon.  I try not to smoke flowers until 4:20, I find I get more tired on the comedown so it's better to wait until later in the day.  I agree with the OP that getting good and awake before smoking can add a deeper dimension to it later in the day, I just don't really have that option.

15. If I have a class during the day, i stay sober before it. When im done with class though, ill vape a bowl since its day time. Ill vape a bowl over an hour or so, then wait until 10 or 11 PM to smoke a couple bowls from my bubbler. If i stay high all day I get far too drousy and uproductive. Plus its nice to be sober before smoking

16. @[member="Chunk"] what did he say i cant remember