Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily Smoking Schedule

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sundaddy, Nov 4, 2009.

1. #1 sundaddy, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    Here's mine...Start out vaping a small amount around 10:00 am, after lunch vape a small amount again. Around 2:30 vape again, and at 4:20. Eat dinner then vape again. @ 7:00, 9:00, 10:45, off to bed @ 11:00. (I used to wake and bake 10 or so years ago, but I have found that it makes a big difference to wake up good before that initial hit.) I use an Iolite @ work and a Majic Flight Box @ night.) I start a little later on the weekends.

2. I guess most people aren't as regimented as me.

3. Lol. Well I'm just not that organized... Before I used to smoke it every half an hour to hour from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to sleep. I've been trying to cut back a bit so now I only smoke it about every hour or so past 4 or 5PM. I prefer to smoke out of a bong. I love the big hits. :D

4. damn thats sounds cool. but for me i usually smoke heavy in the morning when i first wake up while i meditate.

most of the time i smoke ALOT before i fall asleep. it makes dreams better

my schedule is different though cuz i dont smoke for recreational purposes

peace:smoking:

5. Ya I like smoking it at night because it definitely helps me sleep! I used to smoke it in the morning when I meditated too before but haven't now for a couple weeks.

6. I've noticed lately that i have been falling into a kind of routine. It basically just consists of getting high before I have to do shit.
    I love to smoke before school because my program is so different and I love it and when I go into school high, I mellow out and actually get a lot of work done.
    I also love to smoke before work because I am a cashier and it is the most boring thing ever, so i get high.
    And before bed, because who doesn't like a nice joint before bed?

these are just the 'for sures', i smoke with people throughout the day

7. I don't like having a schedule or routine because then smoking becomes habitual and thus not as enjoyable as it should/could be.

Not to mention it makes getting on without it a bit harder

8. Oh believe me, it's very enjoyable, this schedule of mine.

9. I smoke every night before bed whenever I got all my shit done ( school work, working out, cleaning, etc )

:wave::smoking:

10. #10 weedboss420, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    weekdays, 1-3 times a day... weekends 3 - whatever

haha usually if i want to get higher, ill wait till around 3 or 4 to smoke, or till night.

smoking in the morning is great, some times it leaves me a little affected through out the day though.

......... i dont have to smoke in a schedule tho neither does anyone else, just smoke whenver

11. damm OP u got times n shithuh lol

i smoke before i have to do anyting(go run a errand,see someone watever)

wake and bake 100% of the time and smoke before bed 100%

then i just take a few hits or a couple bowls when my high starts goin down

mostly ice bong rips, sometimesvape rips are mixed in there too

12. this^^^

13. Usually a spliff or a small bowlpack before classes around 7:30, then when I get out 4 or so hours later I smoke a few out of the spoon or roll a joint. Then throwdown on blunts or smoke bowls all afternoon. Before bed when I can, but I do't count on it.

14. Man and I thought I was smoking too much everyday....

My schedule is pretty much only smoke after twilight or so,when the day is pretty much over and I have nothing else to do.

I smoke my first bowl which I call my main toke for the day,because it gets me the highest and lasts the longest.After a couple hours I proceed to toke another "secondary bowl".And I get pretty high again and chill for a bit.

Most days this is where I stop until I go to sleep,but there is days on which I'll smoke a 3rd maybe even a 4th bowl,especially right before I go to bed.

All in all though I don't think I go over half a gram per day,1/8ths usually last me about a week so I'm trying to keep it that way for tolerance purpouses and money.

15. A half gram a day?! Lol. Well I guess I'm almost that now. But there was a point where I smoked a quarter a day! And not just everyday for like a month.... I've cut back a lot since then though.

16. It all depends on my class schedule. I will blaze before several of my classes, the only normally set time I have every day is at 4:20.

17. wake up. smoke a bowl.

smoke before i go to work.

smoke with whoever hits me up taht day.

smoke at work.

smoke with whoever i chill with that night.

come home n either pass out or if im chillin at home smoke a night bowl.

repeat.

18. i usually end up smoking around the evening, rarely wake and bake, idk i just like to smoke a few hours before i fall asleep

19. get home from school around 8...vape a little

hit the grav 2 minutes before bed...and thats it

make moves all day:hello:

20. still in high school so its - school starting at 8 until a little before 3, then off to the sport i am in at the time (soccer, hockey, baseball), then homework, then smoke the rest of the night:smoking: