Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by matsukage, Nov 4, 2009.

1. you Aussie's know ya got a grade A seed bank now right?
    check it out here and grow some ganga my southern friends.....the guys is even a blade!

southernstarseeds.net     

2. Weeds not the problem, finding good indoor soil is atm lol

3. Sydney 'drop off' yesterday morning.

OG Kush - DSC00141 (1280x720).jpg

818 Headband (Sour OG) - DSC00143 (1280x720).jpg

Super Skunk - DSC00149 (1280x1153).jpg

4. #64 Par77ker, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    I can't write high unless I get some caffeine in my system.[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Hi all want to know if anyone from Melbourne has ordered seeds online and got them delivered preferably from Herbies bout to place my first order wanted to get some feedback

6. Just an update for anyone else looking to order just got my delivery :) I got
    x5 Jack the Ripper
    x5 fruit punch
    And the usual freebies
    All up it only took about a week to get here won't go into details for obvious reasons but I would definitely recommend HERBIES to anyone else looking to order beans online I haven't germinated yet so fingers crossed but everything else was exceptional will be goin through them for all future orders.

7. Anyone live in tasmania?

8. adelaide is about 270 for a oz

9. Your getting ripped off.

10. I'm finding the quality and product knowledge really getting better... It's nice to finally know what strains I'm getting!

11. #71 j-low, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    [attachment=1754159:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429609498.600513.jpg
    No idea what it is...

Attached Files:

12. Untrimmed is what I'd call that.

13. Lmao looks like the guy literally cut that stem off the plant and handed it to you