Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by matsukage, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ounces- $220
    halfs 14g - $120
    3.5g - $20

2. that makes no sense, then you can buy four 3.5's and end up getting a half for 80
    it must be 35 or 40

3. FUck Fuycking fuck hekp me loprd jesuss

4. Hey did u end up fjndjng any! I'm in the same boat. Brand new to Perth

5. can you do the same for me lol

6. Im also in need here in brizzy

7. what are your prices for melbourne ? guys help me out 

8. $25 here for a gram or 1.5 grams

I haven't bought any larger quantities often, but it's around $80-100 for a quarter.

9. I live in Dallas, Texas(US) and we pay $250-275 for an ounce of really good indoor.

10. Hello, I'm new to Brisbane. Living in the northern suburbs. Just wondering if anybody knows of anyone around the area. Planning a road trip to nimbin soon :)

11. Can someone pls help me as well im from Brisbane. Lately I've got some really horrible weedffromm my man and i know hes not even giving me the full weight ... Pls help!

12. Aussie Smoker right here!! Here's my latest pick-up $50. Packed pretty fat. from Sydney, NSW [​IMG]

13. Hey guys in perth anyone know where to get oh? Both my guys are dry da fuck is going on I dunno about yiu guys but I havent had a solid supply since the syart of the year bullshii please help

14. Also this is what I just whent through how wikid is that bud

Attached Files:

15. that bud has definitely been squashed.

16. Lol i see 2 sattys in the background looks like u were sellin urself!

17. Hi.  In New Zealand 1 oz = 28 grams.  Bush $250/oz  and indica/hydroponic/indoor $350/oz.

18. Another aussie smoker from S.A. Never paid over $220 for a oz. 9/10 times it's 200 and i always make sure its good stuff.

19. whoa, I have no memory of writing this, I must've been all sorts of fucked up.

20. :rolleyes:
    50€ (65$) for 2.5g of good enough bud in ireland .