Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by matsukage, Nov 4, 2009.

1. good to see some aussie's on here

i remember paying $160-14g. have since found a dealer who does $100-14g (good stuff too).

anyone else have some input?

2. Moved to Victoria from Qld in 2008

OZ in Qld at the time was 300-350, was always spot on in weight.

In Vic mull is way cheaper, Oz here is about 250 MAX!

3. damn, australia is hella expensive.

4. Yeah, AFP here just released a report saying that overall Australia is one of the most expensive places for drugs in the world, even though the report particularly focuses on cocaine.

5. i think you should scale everything over an eigth. I would want all my 14 grams in a half, and not settle for 12.5 . But if you trust your dealer, it might not be necessary.

6. that sucks major man.

7. Never understood this. We all grow cannabis here, yet why some Northern Australian brothers haven't tried to grow plants to refine our own cocaine is beyond me. Surely the plants would grow here?

8. #28 OG1-KENOBI, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    Adelaide : oz $200 to $250 (its harder to find as of late so hence the $250)
    Pound $2700 ish Hard to get in SA at the moment. Im out at the moment so anyone in Adelaide can help LOL.

I always get good gear however, after smoking for the last 15 years I know the difference and refuse to buy crap regardless.

9. Hellooo people I'm new to Brisbane I've been here a week and I want some bud ASAP, I'm actually in the Gold Coast an wondered if someone can help me find someone who sells weed hahaa.,.. Hopefully someone can help me out PLEASE lol :)

10. In Perth, WA $25 a stick, $350 an ounce is the going rate here. It's always dank though I've had weed off many sources and it's always high quality.

11. So can you hook me up with some bud then?? I'm in need of some weed bro lol

12. I sent you a P.M on how you can get some.

13. Brissy ATM, 25 stick
    50 - 3-3.5g
    Quarter - 7-7.5g- 80-90$
    Half - 14g - 150/160$
    Oz - 28g - 280-300$

14. $20 for 2 sticks or $280 an ounce

15. Cool I like the sound of the prices people but I wanna know where I can get it from ASAP lol

16. where in austtralia are you? I can hook you up anyways
    email montelbudley@safe-mail.net

also xanax, valium, temazepam, ativan, clonazepam

free benzo samples for new customers

oxycontin, percocet, roxicodone, morphine sulphate capsules, methamphetamine base

free, fast stealth postage australia wide, benzos, opiates... weed. I have been succesful posting everything all over australia.. never a package lost of seized

hit me up for prices and free benzo samples

montelbudley@safe-mail.net

17. Not allowed hookup's off any kind.. Now I've got that off my chest, Why do all you Aussie's keep calling weed "Gear" I know you are probably aware, Us "Stoners" can often be called "Druggie's","Crackheads" Etc.. So, I'm not sure if it's different.. And call me out if i'm wrong, Please do, I'm not trying to be insulting, just to try and understand, why use a word, from what I can tell, is used for hard drugs (Mainly the big H), if it's a light petty "Drug" such as weed that you are dealing in?

But PLEASE ignore me, I'm just slightly stoned ATM, So yeah.. Also don't you guy's have like the worst (in term's of border patrol) for getting stuff in? Such as Seed's/Plant matter..

As they catch onto nearly all drug produce/External plants etc?
    Or is all that just a fabricated media bullshit, to make the country look good?

Thanks guy's, Love you Australians, your girl's have some nice accents

18. Not too aware of the border control situation, but I have never ever heard weed called gear here, maybe it's an East coast thing?

19. ~~~~~~~SCAMMER ALERT!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M.Dudley bsb: 012306 acc: 183007263 ANZ bank and email address montelbudley@Safe-mail.net is a scammer. I made an order with him & paid $200, he then ceased communication and that was it. He seems to deal mainly in benzodiazepines were he gives a free sample to lure you in then rips you off when you make a buy.....seems to pick and choose who he rips off as my mate made a buy that he delivered on..watch out for this rat.

20. $100 for 14g is pretty damn good.. That seem too good to be true!

I am moving to Brisbane in a week to study at UQ. Anybody in Brisbane would like to road trip to Nimbin? I'm not going to have a car but I would pay for most of the gas.