Girls do your haha's mean you dont want to talk nemore?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 4, 2009.

1. i text all the time becuz its chill:cool:...

and this dude hit me up 2day on the phone...akward silence...and i thought to myself..this is exactly why i just text...

and to OP:u dont have text game bro...thats a simple setup but instead of delivering you took 5 mins to ask GC and then another 10 waiting on replies, and THEN another 10 replying back...

which means the text mood is ruined:(

2. pretty sure she just didnt know what to say and texted back... or shes just not realy paying attention,

3. im absolutely certain that she wants you sir.

be confident.

4. IM real confident. Idk if this makes sense but I just have that consciousness telling me shes into me. That doesn't happen often.

5. then there is your sign. pursuit mode brother.

6. It probably just means that she couldn't think of anything else to say but she didn't want to just not reply. There is nothing weird about this. It's just a less awkward way to end a conversation. Also, what did you expect her to say? She's not going confirm or deny that she looks good in a toga. Think about it. Most half way modest people won't openly complement their own looks and she's definitely not going to tell you that she looks bad in a toga. There just weren't that many things she could have said without completely changing the subject other than "haha" or "thanks" or something like that.

7. sometimes sex...

8. haha means you're funny.
    hahaha means you're really funny.
    and :p means "i'm being held hostage, call the police."

don't freak out too bad about nebulous text messages.
    she probably wants you.

9. hahahaha. thank you.