what is the best type of sativa strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by redhot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. well i have a predicamint i want to grow a realy tall sativa but dont knw wich grows the tallest while at the same time fast sort of,idk i just need to find a strain that grows tall bout five feet or mayb 4 feet right around there but is naturaly a realy tall and grows some nice buds on it that are realy good in the thc range if you know of any please post the strain and website thats best for the strains genetics thank you.

2. i wouldnt really know what the "best" type of sativa is, but i had really good success with my Afgani's, some grew into a big 8Ft tree was a amazing plant. couple of them got found by the choppers but still got to haverst a few 8Ft. If you can get hold of some of these seeds, they are great, wicked smoke too.

3. Vanilla Haze

4. Malawai Gold is the best sativa i have ever grown or smoked. Afropips seeds at attitude. It grows very quickly and huge sticky buds but it takes a long while to flower.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

5. The world renowned White Russian from Serious Seeds has 22% THC ! This is the highest level in a plant that I know.

6. Hawaiian Snow, 23% THC

/thread lol

7. i love jack herer sativa dom.

Malawi Gold maybe?

8. well jack herer i have a freind growing it already and we are all trying to get sativa strains and they have decided to grow jack herer and white russian and they already have theirs growing and im the only one that doesnt have a strain yet growing thats sativa but i think ima look into Pure power plant (ppp) bc i have heard they can grow as tall as 15 feet at the highest and that is kinda what im looking for and they have a realy high THC content i think it was 21% but if you can give a strain that compares to PPP i would like to know wich to pick quik!!!! thank you

9. purple diesel from highgrade-seeds.com

10. i would check out
    super lemon haze
    23%+
    up to 1000gs a plant

11. I <3 Sour Cream, and Chocolope.....

12. I can vouch for Greenhouse Seed Co. Hawaiian Snow. Check my monkeyshines thread and go to the last page. That should convince you.

Next I would try super lemon haze or super silver haze. But you better have the time to grow them if you are outdoors. These plants finish end of October - Mid November.

13. oh trust me i do but while im waiting ima be growing lowryder#2's so il be preocupied im going to sacrifice two of my buetiful females when they are ready bc i know ima atleast have one male in the bunch, so i can just get my own seeds from them so i wont ever run out unless im the luckiest person and end up having them all as females wich will be screwed up,dont you think?, but thats how ima have time.my BB's and skunk have been growing now for 5months and they said 6mnths they'l be done but i know for sure they need atleast 4more months to grow and thats been a long wait but they are buetiful plants but realy short!!!for real they are suppose to be sativa and indica half and half i beleive but i got the bunch that is just an indica so im mad.!!!

14. holy shit that was a realy big plant dude what types weir those? i want mine to be that big what was it like 7' tall or some were round there?????? i will call you master for now on lol but that is a realy nice plant i do admit i would never expect my plants to ever get this big but i live in FL and you live in a colder place so im wondering if my plants will grow just as good or better?

15. yeah get one of these too :D

16. hey man i saw the post and needed to create an account theirs a strain by mandala seeds its a landrace 100% sativa cross called mango zamal it grows huge and after harvest if it doesnt get to cold you can have multiple harvests outdoors definately check that out :smoking:

17. "Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere." - George Washington, U.S. President

18. KC brains TNR , f*cking monster seriously 10-13' isn't too hard to achieve with KC brains' strains becuase he grows his stuff outdoors you know it'll be good for your outdoor grow !