Marijuana Inc. Inside Americas Pot Industry

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 420 High Times, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Does anyone watch this show on CNBC. Its on tonight at 8:00 EST tonight. I caught it for the first time last week. It was about a community that gets most of its revenue from weed. Medeceno California I think it was. A pot cafe, and a guy who told how he smuggled millions of dollars of weed into the us in the 80's.

Im hoping its not the same episode on tonight. The only episode on hulu is the one I saw so Im not sure if this weeks is new or not. It would probably be worth watching again though, very cool show. Plus the host is hot as fuck:eek:.

2. Its not a show, its a documentary and its the same thing every time

3. Unfortunately it's only a one time deal. She does have a beautiful chest, however, and would love to see much more footage with her in those cute shirts.

4. She's honastly one of the hottest girls ever...Im still gunna watch it just b/c of her.:smoking::wave:

5. There is additional footage of her on the website for the documentary, with some nice behind shots among others.

6. #6 Dan710, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    I hate when they always say 'it's a violent industry' trying to make marijuana seem evil or bad. In reality if it was legal there would be little or no violence in the marijuana industry! Similar to the alcoholic industry when it was illegal. I hate the way the media portrays weed!!

/rant

Also, the host is damn hot

7. watching it right now ive seen it about 20 times now but everytime i see it on im watching it for some reason:smoking:

8. the cafe is in oakland cali, that area is called oaksterdam.

9. The Nat Geo documentary imo is much better, it showcases Marc Emery and a HUGE indoor garden in Canada, plus it's not hosted by that completely ignorant and almost incompetent beezy. It's on right now, pacific time, if anyone out there needs something fun to watch :smoking:

10. this iz da show dat atrted all these media programs on weed lately i think