Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Making pot brownies.

• Please log in to reply

fantastik4our

fantastik4our

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
sup everyone, im making some brownies for a friend but i was told not to make them too strong. i plan on using this guide here:

Pot Brownies

do i simply just use less ganj to make them less potent? thanks :smoking:

Similar Topics: Making pot brownies.     x

season

season

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
That might the worst guide i have ever seen.

He hits the nail on the head about straining but vaguely goes into any other crucial key parts.

You really never need more then an OZ of any quality weed to make brownies.

Quality truly doesnt matter in my opinion in edibles.
-If your planning on making brownies well, use an Ounce of Regs or mids..I felt there was no point in using high grade stuff because mids are cheaper and they 'hit' every brownie (because of an OZ) in the batch.

He doesnt go over anything in particular about making the oil he speaks so highly of. When making oil ALWAYS use a low flame and cook for about 1 hr.

Just use the "search" button next time on GC.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,034 posts
Just make Cannabutter first - oil is not as fat soluable as butter, and thus the THC won't bond as well as it will with butter. As for using 5 grams of good bud, what a fucking waste. While quality of the bud WILL show up in the edible, the difference won't be anywhere near as wide as it is when smoking.

there's a REASON why you should use shake or trim...or Vapor poo for that matter, it's all cheap and not really that smokable.

CT Burnin

CT Burnin

Half Past Stoned

• Bronze Member
  • 1,779 posts

fantastik4our

fantastik4our

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
i used the search, thats how i found the guide : http://forum.grassci...t-brownies.html

everyone in that thread seems to like the recipe

bentrees

bentrees

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

That might the worst guide i have ever seen.

He hits the nail on the head about straining but vaguely goes into any other crucial key parts.

You really never need more then an OZ of any quality weed to make brownies.

Quality truly doesnt matter in my opinion in edibles.
-If your planning on making brownies well, use an Ounce of Regs or mids..I felt there was no point in using high grade stuff because mids are cheaper and they 'hit' every brownie (because of an OZ) in the batch.

He doesnt go over anything in particular about making the oil he speaks so highly of. When making oil ALWAYS use a low flame and cook for about 1 hr.

Just use the "search" button next time on GC.

I followed this exact recipe and I only used 4g.

I worked really well, I could get 16 hits out of this.

Maybe I got lucky, I know this recipe don't go into specific details.

Good Luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users