Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vape high different?

• Please log in to reply

gizmoguy

gizmoguy

100% herbivore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
Do you get a different high when you vaporize, compared to when you smoke? I was just wondering because I thought this would be the case as I'd expect you to not get all of the cannabinoids (or different ratios) when you vape, compared to smoking.

Similar Topics: Vape high different?     x

gizmoguy

gizmoguy

100% herbivore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
<shameless bump>

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,707 posts

Do you get a different high when you vaporize, compared to when you smoke? I was just wondering because I thought this would be the case as I'd expect you to not get all of the cannabinoids (or different ratios) when you vape, compared to smoking.

Yes, and for the reasons you stated along with one other thing. When you vape you also are not taking in all those toxins that are in smoke and that can also contribute to that "smoke" high.

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts
Yeah, the high is more cerebral and less of a couch lock high.

rotax

rotax

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Yes, what everyone else has said.

A "clean" flavor.
A "clean" high.

:D

Its wonderful.

:hello:

Edited by rotax, 01 November 2009 - 12:13 AM.

Vapor Wiz

Vapor Wiz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
When you smoke it and inhale all the carcinogens it paralyzes the cilia (little microscopic hair looking things) in your lungs and it gives you somewhat of a better body high and different feeling than vaporizing. When you smoke and it does paralyze the celia, this is bad for the lungs and can cause build up and sometimes pneumonia after continuous smoking. The extra "high" you feel is actually one of the effects of smoking weed that's bad for you. Vaporizing is much healthier than smoking and it's said to be the 100% healthy way of inhaling to get THC into your body. I vaporize every day and i got my lungs tested at the doctor and my lungs are actually a lot better than average.

Boguisity

Boguisity

Stoned like Jesus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 789 posts
Yes it's a different high but not necessarily a better high. I like to smoke before I vape just because I enjoy that high more. Vaping alone just makes it seem like something is missing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users