Smoking in the room with plants.. good?, bad?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skittles, Oct 31, 2004.

1. well, title says it all i guess

2. Absolutley, its carbondioxide.. It couldn't hurt it, only help it.

3. Won't make any difference really, the ppm of harmful/usefully things is so low when ur talking about the average sized room it really won't do anything.

4. acually ive heard blowing your hits out on the plant is good for it. Or just breathing or talking to it. The more CO2 your plant has the better.

5. good, cause i usually blow my hits in my closet with my plant

6. dude na u shouldn't smoke out ur plant does work right late

7. ok.... someone hit the bong 1 or 10 to many times..... :D

yeah man , it shouldnt hurt..... i talk with my plants all the time..... i enjoy their company.... they dont give me shit when i get confused and start talkin about something else....

8. the smoke will settle on the lamp causing a film of crap cutting out the light, it will also settle on the leaves stopping them working aswell. oh and aimedfordeath its carbonmonxide not carbondioxide u get from smoking and its a poison.

9. dude, even i dont get that fucked up... need someone to translate that.. no if you talk to your plants read them books... let them listen to you sing to them... it is all good the more co2 they get the better. jsut dont go out and buy a co2 tank from walmart or a paintball place and shove all the gas in there... there is a form of co2 poisoning.. not a pleasent way to go either...

10. ive done it before. the plants still turned out fine!

11. Yea..i dont think it makes a difference.

12. I heard taking your plant for a jog outside works wonders for its self esteem.

13. take them to the movies to watch a good film. not jack and the beanstalk tho as that tends to encorage streach. any danny devito film shud do the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  14. id feel retarded singnign to a plant thats almost as bad as that guy talkng to a soccer ball in cast away :(

15. i don't think singing to them or smokiing with them will make any noiceable difference, unless you sing to them all day.

16. you mean Tom Hanks talking to a football??

and i sing to my plants.........lol.......maybe they're trying to tell me something............lol :smoke:

17. Singing is good for you, as a psychological tranquilizer. When you sing a song you like(who would deliberately, or even subconciously, sing any other kind?) It causes a release of endorphins, or hormones, or seratonins, can't remember. Helps get your mind and body back in balance.

It depends on where you live, weither singing to your plants will have a noticable effect on them. If you live in an environment where CO2 is naturally plentiful, such as farm land, or riverside, anyplace which has a steady source of the gas, due to industrialization, or plentiful sites where leaves and old growth can accumulate and compost. However, in the desert, compostable debree doesn't get much chance to decay, because it tends to dry and crumble into powder. Then the wind takes it over to the next county.

Anyway, singing has proved to be helpful here. Of course, back when I didn't have much else to occupy my self, I hovered over my plants, studying with fascination every new bit of growth, and singing along with the nutty passenger in the back seat. Look at it this way, any you contribute will certainly not hurt, and could be mutually beneficial!

eg:spin: says, "It doesn't have to sound great, just be full of hot air.."

18. Was actually a soccer ball, remember it was white and his hand print went on it in blood to make his face. If it was a football and dark brown, you would have need been able to see the face of blood, soccer ball, maybe even volleyball, no football.

19. Actually, it was a football if you live outside the USA. Americans invented the greatest sport on Earth and called it Football. Most of the world call Soccer, Football. They are selfish that way. They need to have 2 names for the same sport.

20. smokin anything in your grow room is a big mistake theres so many different kinds if bad carbons and other shit like tar that can and will clog up stomata,,,unless youre right beside your exhaust fan. peace:eek: