Skillet Vapor Curve

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Moon, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Has anyone seen those new Skillets from Labworx out in Cali. Sik! I heard they even do custom requests!

2. I would like to make some BHO and vape it through a skillit. Only thing is that it's not too efficient but it smacks you on your ass.

3. Please. Maybe you haven't seen their newest design. It's the most efficient thing I've ever used. They make their Skillets with a side hole on the bell and have brought up the vapor pad . Check out their website for an instructional video. Seems most people don't fully understand how to use them. labworx-skillet.com peace!

4. you have only 3 posts and 2 of them are about labworx. sounds like spam/troll

5. #5 SlightlySensi, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    He also has their graphic for the vapor from that site....

EDIT: Just watched the video from the site, that thing looks hella inefficient, a noticeable portion of that smoke was wasted in the air.

6. Illadelph concentrate bowls are the way to go.

7. The method of extractions through butane isn't very efficient...

8. Looks like a pain in the ass to use. Think I'll stick with my Launch Box for now.

9. Looks like a dangerous thing to use when you're medicated. I'll stick to my vaporizer.

10. Hell yeah! Fellow Launch Box user too. Way easier and more cost-effective than the skillit.

11. Bit of a learning curve with the Launch Box but I love it! Been smoking MJ for years and this is my first Vape. Wish I had known about vapes back then, would have saved so much bud!

12. Actually, this was created specifically for smoking concentrate. A must have for those who enjoy concentrate. I have to ask them if they make one for lefties :p

13. As someone who owns owned a skillit, a vapor dome, and a mflb. None are hard to use, if you are unable to use normal motor functions and actions then this isn't for you, but neither is life. Skillits give some of the most beast hash tokes you'll ever have in your life, and you can get higher then you'll ever get off that shit.