Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Meth Pipe???

• Please log in to reply

Scab

Scab

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I gotta question about bad stuff.......How do u clean a dic...aka meth pipe like with what kind of stuff!! thankz

Similar Topics: Meth Pipe???     x

DaveyDave

DaveyDave

baby blood addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
:eek: meth is bad, i wouldnt know for a meth pipe but for weed i have herd of ppl using rubbing alchole but im not sure, dont do it with out somone knowing for sure. Peace

PinG

PinG

\(._.\) (/._.)/

• Old School
  • 1,065 posts
Lol meth pipe have fun with that 1.

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
you break it, and the habit too :)

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts
I dunno, I doubt he got it from a user... but if you do meth.. CRUSH THE PIPE AND THROW THAT DIRTY SHIT DOWN THE TOILET! Its meth and shit that causes people to think drugs are bad, cuz they sterotype instead of actuly knowing this shit. They think that weed is just like meth.. those fuckers!

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts
Please see this thread:

http://forum.grassci...&highlight=meth

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
well if ur a tweaker wit no intention then i'd recommend not to clean it at all, dats meth resin in there. fucks u up if theres still meth left. but yea, smokin crank rots ur teeth enough that ur dentist can tell if u smoke crank.

plumface_2002

plumface_2002

Hi, I'm You.

• Old School
  • 2,223 posts
dude stay away from meth, that shit fucks up lives.

Astrum

Astrum

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Wash the pipe a few times with isopropyl alcohol which you can find at your local supermarket, usually next to the hydrogen peroxide. Evaporate any remaining solvent. There are better ways to do it, but this is the most simplistic and it will get it sufficiently clean.

Mustard

Mustard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,507 posts
Who the fuck asks how to clean a meth pipe on a weed forum? Seriously, think about it... Weed... Meth... Meth... Weed... You really think a bunch of stoners are going to know about cleaning a meth pipe? That's like asking a bum how to get a job.

And yes, some MAY know how to clean it properly. But it still makes no sense.

cool2hate

cool2hate

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
you guys are all wrong... u clean a meth pipe with cig ashes and a Q-tip... Wet the q-tip with spit and put a little bit of cigerette ashes on the tip and clean it like that. (former meth user here) and then if there is a white film on the inside of the pipe it might look like the pipe it fogged up... u take the other end of the Q-tip and take all of the cotton off, take a ligher to it for about 2 seconds and scrape all the shit into one spot (that recrystalized meth and it is smokeable) u dont want to waste any of that expencive ass shit... but then again my idea for u is that u quit like i did... L8er catz

Dirt King

Dirt King

Who Flung Poo?

• Old School
  • 638 posts
meth is seriously fucking up my cousins life. I'd quit if I were you....

But, if you're going to try and clean it for use with weed - I have no idea... maybe boil it, after some scrubbing with some sort of cleaning agent. After boiling it, scrub again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users