Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To All Apprentices: No Bowl? No Papers? No Bong? EASY SOLUTION!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neff, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I have been doing this for on the go toking for quite a while but have never tried making a carb.

Would it make a difference on this though? I know it does on a spoon...

Why not just pack a tighter/bigger bowl? that's what I do and it hasn't fallen through.

2. I dunno about you man but when I hit apple pipes without a screen ash gets sucked down and I end up with it all over my lips. Also I'm pretty stingy w/ my green so using weed to stop more weed from falling down kinda seems like a waste.

3. I used to only smoke out of apples. Me and my friends would always stab the apple with the pen through the bottom, and then using the pen's tip, you have more control over the size of the bowl.
    We got sooo good at using fruit for smoking :)
    We made a banana work, and a pineapple once, and tried to make a hookah out of a watermelon (that sucked), and even an onion. that was a little gross.