Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To All Apprentices: No Bowl? No Papers? No Bong? EASY SOLUTION!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neff, Oct 29, 2009.

1. So, you just started smoking or have been smoking for a month or few weeks or so, and you have trouble smoking because you don't have the proper tools. No papers or cigar to roll it with, or simply cannot roll something. No bowl or any homemade device that could possibly be used to smoke out of? Or maybe you just don't like smoking out of homemade stuff because they are bad for your lungs, if you used some toxic material if burned.

WELL! There is a very very simple solution and you can smoke as much as you want and its incredibly easy and totally convienant.

Many people actually HAVENT heard of this method, but there is a incredibly simpely way to smoke and get your fruit on too! This device is called The Apple Bong!

1. Get an apple (Any will work, preferred if you get an apple you like ;))
    2. Make two perpindicular holes, starting from the top at the stem and ending on the side wherever you think will fit best for you.
    3.Make sure the hole at the top isnt too big so the buds dont fall through.
    4.Place bud at top hole and suck in gentely, as to not pull in the bud and eat shit (It is most likely to happen with an apple bong, unless you can perfect it)
    5. Enjoy! You just made a piece with an ordinary apple!
    6(Optional). Eat the apple, you should be hungry ;)

[​IMG]

Hope this helps some of you that have no way to smoke and had no clue this was possible.

P.S Add some flavor to your smoke, smoke out of different fruits! It's very possible just like this!

2. wouldn't weed go inside the hole when you pull the smoke?

3. You would think so, but the top is actually like dented downward like any normal bowl would, you just have to make a small yet big enough hole at the top for the smoke to go through, and then after that you can make the smoke hole as big as you want .

Also, be aware its very harsh this way!

4. thats why its a small but decent sized whole like one on a bowl or pipe?

5. So why is it an apple "Bong" ???

Looks like a pipe to mee ;)

:bongin:

^^ now that's a bong :p

6. Your asking the wrong guy, hahah I have no clue but thats what its always been

7. it is a pipe, but to help make the bowl after i remove the stem i take a penny and put it between my finger and thumb, put it where the bowl should go an twist, it makes the bowl bigger and deeper, and makes its shape better for smoking

8. just another little trick i remember from awhile ago...
    you can make a filter using part of the apple. Just pick out fairly small pieces of apple skin. get like 3-5 of them and just kinda drop them in the bowl and push it down a bit. Voila! your screen

9. lol you used a green apple. They are sour.

10. You can make a bigger hole and use a tinfoil screen as well. I've done this a few times awhile back.

11. you should also use your lighter to burn the part where you will be putting your weed... cuz if its wet then u will ruin your weed...
    the best thing to use to make an apple pipe is a pen that hast no ink thing in it... so its a hollow tube that will cut the perfect size hole easily...

12. Its an apple pipe. Everyone knows about this. This shit is older than willie nelson.

13. the problem with all homemade pieces (and many regular pieces too) is that the hole in the bowl is too large, so a pipe screen is a necessity for all pieces.

14. I preffer carrot steamrollers over apple bongs.

And if you need a screen, use an old strainer or the covering to some 1 dollar ear phones

15. Yeah but total n00bs might not. Very nice diagram. Sticky?

16. I would imagine a simple screen placed in the "bowl" would eliminate any bud falling through into your apple.

17. Ha, oh the classic apple pipe, what memories... to be honest I've only used an apple once, it works though, plus you have something to munch on after, ha.

18. You can use any like semi hard fruit/vegetable. I think i made one out of a potato once and even a coconut.

If you drill 3 holes in a coconut (one for the stem, one to suck from, and one for a carb) and find a piece that can go all the way into the coconut you can make a "coco-bong". Use gum to seal and take a few rips haha.

19. I usually take a pen apart, and use the ink holding/skinny actual pen part to stab down through the bowl, it lets the smoke through but it's skinny enough that practically nothing is going to pull through. It doesn't hit as hard, but it makes things easier.
    Then I use the big body part of the pen, pointy end first, to stab a hole in the side that links up to the bowl hole. I don't usually add a carb, personally, But I have.

And it's an apple pipe/bong. it's mostly a pipe, that's what we call it around where I'm from, but the natural water inside the fruit cools down the smoke a bit, for real. If you smoke a whole bunch of bowls out of one the water will evaporate eventually and it'll get way harsher/hotter. So I guess it could be considered a bong for that reason.

20. Yeah, pull throughs arent usually an issue if you get a little careful with carving the bowl part.

But its not any bit bong at all. Its an apple pipe and old as dirt.