Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Average price of Purple Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liljmoney, Oct 29, 2009.

1. No, its bc 85% of the weed grown in Canada is brought down to the US, and the further east it goes the higher the price. in South Dakota its only like $1,800 a pound!! while in NY prices can go up to $5,600 a pound!!!

2. yeah if you consider 60 dollars for an extremely dank eigth then thatd be a 120 quad...so 140 is a total rip

3. My purps are 90 bones a Q on Long Island. Reaaaly good purps I might add. Your getting punked man.

4. I just picked up an oz of this dank purple ,170$ this is quebec,CANADA .

:smoke:

5. you got to watch out for kush get to know the dealer first b4 u buy alot of it because they will steam it to make it heavier.

6. Some kill PK goes for around 220 a zip here. 10$ a gram.