Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half an ounce of australian marijuana *Pix**HQ* xxx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Crimson King, Oct 28, 2009.

1. sup

i got a job at telstra making $18 an hour, i got paid 800 today and ill be getting over a grand next fortnight. i havent had a decent job since like september last year so its good to have money again.

anyway check this out i got half an ounce cost me $170AUD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

discuss.

2. Nice. I was going to say it looked like an ounce until I saw the money in the picture, still looks maybe a little more than a half if its dense though. The pictures make it look odd, almost like half is low quality weed and half is great, but I think that's just the lighting.

Looks like nice weed, smoke it :)

3. Looks like some great bud. I can't tell if it's just the picture, but it doesn't look like it had been handled great though, some of it looks almost compressed, I'm sure it's a great smoke, good hookup.

4. i really dont know what to say about that quality, macros would help alot. it looks about the consistency of the crappy mids we get around here, but the buds are decently trimmed and some look rolled in sugar.

but not knowing anything of australian prices or the exchange rate off the top of my head, i would be extremely happy to get a half of that for 170$

5. looks like a delicious bowl of bud cereal, I shall call them...Weedies. :hippie:

6. or frosted weedies haha

7. Just looked up 170 AU is about $150 US. So that looks like a deal.

8. Such angry hairs haha

9. id pay $150 for a half like that any day of the week

10. good to see theres some dankness in australia at good prices

11. looks like some nice outdoor headies to me. Enjoi it dude, and for 150 dollaz hellz yea it's worth it. Half zip of heads around here is 200/250