Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

half an ounce of australian marijuana *Pix**HQ* xxx

• Please log in to reply

Crimson King

Crimson King

Wildcunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts
sup

i got a job at telstra making $18 an hour, i got paid 800 today and ill be getting over a grand next fortnight. i havent had a decent job since like september last year so its good to have money again.

anyway check this out i got half an ounce cost me $170AUD

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

discuss.

JesusGreen

JesusGreen

What would I do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,012 posts
Nice. I was going to say it looked like an ounce until I saw the money in the picture, still looks maybe a little more than a half if its dense though. The pictures make it look odd, almost like half is low quality weed and half is great, but I think that's just the lighting.

Looks like nice weed, smoke it :)

TheGanjaConnect

TheGanjaConnect

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Looks like some great bud. I can't tell if it's just the picture, but it doesn't look like it had been handled great though, some of it looks almost compressed, I'm sure it's a great smoke, good hookup.

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
i really dont know what to say about that quality, macros would help alot. it looks about the consistency of the crappy mids we get around here, but the buds are decently trimmed and some look rolled in sugar.

but not knowing anything of australian prices or the exchange rate off the top of my head, i would be extremely happy to get a half of that for 170$

SuperSellers

SuperSellers

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
looks like a delicious bowl of bud cereal, I shall call them...Weedies. :hippie:

rawdogg

rawdogg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

looks like a delicious bowl of bud cereal, I shall call them...Weedies. :hippie:

or frosted weedies haha

chongwithabong

chongwithabong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

i really dont know what to say about that quality, macros would help alot. it looks about the consistency of the crappy mids we get around here, but the buds are decently trimmed and some look rolled in sugar.

but not knowing anything of australian prices or the exchange rate off the top of my head, i would be extremely happy to get a half of that for 170$

Just looked up 170 AU is about $150 US. So that looks like a deal.

Blockhead Snitz

Blockhead Snitz

Snitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Such angry hairs haha

dumped43

dumped43

fuckin' magnets?

• Gold Member
  • 1,845 posts

Ezeehc

Ezeehc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
good to see theres some dankness in australia at good prices

VirtualKush420

VirtualKush420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
looks like some nice outdoor headies to me. Enjoi it dude, and for 150 dollaz hellz yea it's worth it. Half zip of heads around here is 200/250

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)