Full Melt's QWISO, BHO and other hash (46.2g)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by full melt, Oct 28, 2009.

1. OOOOOOOO BABY!!! That BHO looks oooey gooey fresh and fruity...or something like that. +rep

2. #22 full melt, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009

Haha, that sounds about right man, thanks alot :D

Thanks again man. Super melt you say? Very intriguing, I have never heard of that before. How was it?

Finally tried the ISO hash. Bubbles like crazy when you touch a lighter to it and melts away without leaving any ash. Very strong stuff, pretty much a one hit quit. Couch lock type high but your still able to get things done if you have to. It also has a tendency to run through multiple screens so I may have to invest in a hashpipe :)

Another 6g of QWISO and some more BHO.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Beautiful! That hash all looks amazing..

4. lovin it dude!

that "super melt" was picked up at a club in Oakland. It took me a while to figure out how to smoke it lol.. i ended up using hot knives.
    it was the most amazing taste.. like pure "essence" of the weed.. if that makes any sence.
    it melted into a clear looking oil.. it was way nice and really stoney... but i never really found that great of a smoking method for it =/

so what's your take on the difference between BHO and QWISO as far as high goes?

for some reason BHO makes me hack my lungs out.. maybe i made it wrong :confused:

oh dude i picked up an oil pipe thing for my roor..it's fucking badass and worth the few bucks!

5. Hey, sorry for the delayed response AW.

The BHO is definitely stronger. I used the same trim for both so it gives the same type of high as the qwiso but its much more intense and debilitating. Whereas I can actually function on the qwiso. Definitely not a daily thing. It smells like almost identical to chocolate and its at the point where it isn't sticky anymore.

A couple people have actually told me that my BHO is really smooth. But I purged and whipped most of the butane out of it. I didn't purge any of the BHO I made last year and It was harsh as a motherfucker. Maybe that was the problem:confused_2:

Those extract bowls/pipes are sweet, I am totally jealous. They are hard to find around here so the shops charge a nice chunk of money for them. Finding an efficient way to smoke this stuff isn't easy. I can't use my bong or pipe so I have been doing a lot of bottle tokes lately lol.

Been mad busy lately so I had a friend make the rest of the hash for me because he wanted to get some experience before his next harvest. I gave him detailed instructions and stressed that he only shake it for 30 seconds, no longer. He still managed to fuck that up and left it for like a minute in the jar. I'm not happy with him but there isn't much I can do that hasn't already been done.

So my last batch yielded a little over 20 grams. I still have some trim left that I'm going to use for butter and a little more BHO.

6. Nice job!

I love a good hash thread, keep posting!

+rep
    Peace
    doublejj

7. Awesome awesome awesome! GC doesnt have near enough hash pics, and im one that LOVES my hash...

8. #28 full melt, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Would it be at all possible for a mod to remove the (46.2g) from the title please? I tried but I guess the thread is to old to change the title.

I just finished a few more qwiso runs with 3 different strains. Which yielded 3 distinctly different looking hash's. I used the same method for all three strains.

99% iso, 20 second washes, filtered 3 times and let it purge at room temp and pressed.

The strains I used were: Pure Power Plant, Pot of Gold and Kali Mist

First the Kali Mist:

Very malleable but doesn't stick to your hands. The jar I was storing it in had a some leaf in it and it stuck to the hash, as you can plainly see. The chunk weighs ~12 grams.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pot of Gold:

Hard as glass, extreamly glossy reflective surface. Similar to my previous qwiso runs. Strong... but nothing that special. Weighs about 5 grams.
    [​IMG]

PPP:

Definitely some really weird stuff. It's rock hard, the outside layer is deep black, unbelievably glossy (You can literally see the reflection of my face in the hash in the first picture) but the inside is red and bubbly. It looks exactly like one of those thin mint girl guide cookies but the inside is redish. I don't really think the pictures capture it that well but you can faintly see it. The whole piece (not pictured) Weighs ~14 grams.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. damn you got your iso hash on lock man