Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toys R Us

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SloToke, Oct 27, 2009.

1. I doubt they'll DT you, they prob just want to make sure you arnt a pedo or nothing lol

2. bro i just got hired there, no lie 2nd shift tonight, they dont care i dont think, then again, im from toronto

3. idk most corporate places like that are beginning to dt..

if its a franchise (im not sure)... then it prob depends on owner to owner.

if they dont drug test and your wokring the night shift.. i bet you wont be the only one who smokes weed.

4. i live in ca, looking for the same answer, maybe someone could actually give an answer :p

5. damn toys r us the only thing i can think right now is to get stoned and lay on the fucking furrys and fucking play with those little kids toys they are a fucking mind blow push buttons and hear fucking cow sounds and shit !!

6. you guys are talking like this is a great job lol
    i've yet to come across one of these

7. not a great job but its a job and I am in need of one :) so does anyone happen to know or are we all stoned and just like having conversations about toys hehe.

8. everyplace is different dude, to be safe- stop smoking until you have the job

9. Im looking for an answer from someone who lives in ca and works at toys r us, i understand that its different with all places :p

10. alright but i hope you realize each god damn store is different, just because someone in no cali didnt have to drug test, dosnt mean you in central cali will be exempt. but do whatever the fuck you want

11. dude it's fucking toys r us they don't care if you tokadapipe.

12. haha i just need to know, i stopped smoking as soon as I got the call for my interview, your wrong though, not all "god damn stores are different" toys r us is a corporate, not a franchise, so If one drug test in CA BAM, all of them do! I just need to know if its saliva or urine! or if it happens at all, please go post in a topic were you can help someone instead of posting your irrelevant opinion. more ovaltine please? no thanks.

13. that was so funny i kicked my dog

peace bitch

14. rofl. tokadapipe. :smoke:

15. Ask yourself how serious you are about this job.

16. should of just put your fut in your mouth :)

so any employees of toys r us that live in Ca on this wonderful forum?