Hey all, wassup-bi! Get it? Cheeky Little Monkey here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kingdogol, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Hey there my bros and hos, :D:eek:
    Obviously I'm a new member to this forum, so please feel free to blow welcomes my way, or even send me some baggies!;)

If you can't be arsed reading anymore then this is where you should get off, I look forward to meeting you all in the forums...
    However, if you think you're a big man and can handle the TRUTH (would like to know more about me - explanation will be l-o-n-g- lmao) then please feel free to read on.

I'm just a regular 21 year old male living in Australia who's looking to expand his consciousness in as many ways as possible. Here is where I consider my TRUE journey started. I was what I considered a good, honest and kind kid and when I was first offered the peace pipe back at age 16 I turned it down, I know, thumbs down for me. Funny part was we were all playing Halo 2 when they all decided to light up, though as I had Xbox Live I was kicking all there arses! WOOT.

At some point in my first month of Live I met a guy on Xbox Live and we bonded, not like that..., but ended up having these awesome conversations all the time, the big difference was he was a toker and I was not. As we continued talking about everything from movies to crop circles to ETs to Alternate realities to the lushes curves of women we developed a pretty strong bond. As time went by and I got more serious into the land of alternative things (conspiracies - aliens, NWO, Nibiru, etc) the conversations ended up better and we ended up talking to each other for countless hours a night.

Now just earlier this year I moved to Melbourne Australia for 6 months, when I had to move back to Western Australia to live I arrived at my home and went to boot up the old laptop, only to find it didn't turn on. BUMMER. The www was a huge part of my life for 4+ years and then to be without it at all was a really tuff venture. So for round the past 6 months of my life I've worked and saved up for an awesome PC, which I'm now on, and oh boy to have the Internet back is great.

I think the main reason I started this long explanation :confused::smoking:was to say, I had an awesome sense of humour before ever toking up, I knew a lot about weed through films like Super High Me, The Union, Grass - the History Of Marijuana (Woody Harelson narrated) and yet because I knew the majority of people that were as heavily into conspiracies/alternative topics like me smoked, I chose not to, so I wasn't looked at as just another number.
    Though one day when I was without the www and I heard from my dear Xbox Live mate I decided it was time to toke up, for the first time! I went round a mates house and WOW, you really do never forget your first, hence the cheeky little monkey in the title of this thread. I then spoke to my mate from Live again and he sent me on a mission to get a double chamber AGUNG bong. Not only did I find one, but this beast even has ice cooling! Now having tried weed and been using it for round a month, I FUCKIN LOVE IT!

Not only has it made my sense of humour better:D, not to mention movies like How High, Harold and Kumar, Puff Puff Pass, Half Baked, Pineapple Express and so many more are now twice as funny and make so much more sense. But weed has also made my explanations longer, hence this really long, wtf for!?, introduction. It has given me the confidence to face my problems rather than just turning my back on them, made me even more creative than I was, I used to spit out around 10 ideas a week, now I could spit out 20 a day.

This plant is going to become one of the biggest parts of my life, what a social and mental tool it really is. I'm just glad I waited till I was ready and until I thought my brain was fully developed enough to handle it – and it is! Oh what I have been missing out on all these years....:smoking:

Anyway, that's it. No more dribbling or frothing at the mouth from me in this thread, I'm sure in due time you'll have the unpleasantries of reading more of my verbal diahorrea.
    So please feel free to ask any questions you may have and tell me a little about yourself.
    Peace,
    kingdogol

2. great story bro, you have a great taste in movies :DD

3. Cheers bro! A couple of other great ones I've recently 'just understood' are Dude Wheres my car and Grandmas Boy. You got any other suggestions for funny stoner films!?

4. Yea 'dude weres my car' is awesome. Observe and report is great, i wouldn't really consider it a stoner movie, but its a hillarious movie

5. Team america and south park movie is great too.