Ouija Boards really work

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Oct 27, 2009.

1. #41 B.A.R, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    chill out. all i did was make a comment, its not like i killed anyone. People on this site blow shit way out of proportion, get a sense of humor or just suck it up.

2. im agnostic
    and I didnt really believe at all in supernatural shit even though this happened as a child

ok so
    when i was 6 i remember that i caught myself waking up to a sound in the middle of the night
    i had a bunk bed so i was high up and the lower bed was for friends that came over etc
    so i wake up and look down and theres some kind of black creature on the floor, it flys under the bed when it makes eye contact with me, it had white eyes.
    thought it might be a dream, it was when i lived in florida
    didnt see it again for awhile, couldnt have been a pet because we had a pitbull and that was it at the time and he was huge and white. I then saw it again when i was 7 but i thought it was a dream too until i woke up. i remember that i saw it again but this time it was drawing on the wall with my crayons. My dad when i was a kid put up a section of dry wall in my room so i could draw all over it and not actually ruin the walls of the room. awesome right? anyways i see it drawing and i snuck down and started drawing next to it and this time it didnt freak out we just drew on the wall. then i remember i was getting tired and the creature like magically erased his work and i fell asleep and i woke up on the floor and my drawings from the previous night were still on the wall but looked weird because different patches were missing and i was drawing in weird spots instead of right next to the last drawing etc. i blew this off still dont know if it really happened or if my imagination was buck wild as a kid.

anyway
    heres what made me a believer
    me and my brother were driving home from stopping by my dads work when i was 17 and he was 16 and we decided to take a country road instead of the highway, we were familiar with the road though. so I'm driving down the road and its 11 ish pm at night and i see an old house that i liked to look at when i drove by because it was creepy and looked cool. so as im staring at it and driving closer to it all of a sudden a bright ball of consentrated light comes shooting out of the roof and flys through the tree infront of the house keeping its form and brightness no matter were it zipped to, i look around on the ground for a kid with a flashlight or something and theres no one out in the yard i look back up and it flee out of the trees and looped around the powerlines then shot back in through the attic roof. i think to myself that im seeing shit and that didnt happen, i look at my brother and hes staring at the road and looks as if nothing had happened and was just himself. so im driving for 10 minutes and im almost home and what i was trying to deny i saw wouldnt let me be so i went ahead and asked my brother: Hey dude, I know this might sound weird but did you happen to see anything at that old house, cause im not sure put im almost positive I saw a ghost or and Orb ghost, as soon as i say that he goes wait! you saw it too? I saw it but i thought my mind was just fucking with me and i didnt want to say anything because i didnt want you making fun of me for being crazy or something, then he proceeded to tell me that he saw it doing exactly what i saw it doing and i knew what i saw was real.

so yea i believe
    but the ouija board has never worked for me
    or it never works when i play with friends but if they play it does so i dont get that

sorry for the long post, had to share

3. Lol @ people who believe in ghosts.

4. #44 vLaDii, Oct 27, 2009
    Dude thats fuckin crazy Chronman, i saw a buddy of mine get touched by a spirit to prove it was actually in the room, i personally saw a hand print on my buddy's back, his shirt was baggy and it was a pradominant hand print.

That also goes as a point to disprove you peu4000

5. Lol @ people who think they know everything

6. #47 peu4000, Oct 27, 2009
    Yeah man I really do.
    [​IMG]

7. Your opinion is insignificant.

8. They dont work.... I highly doubt milton bradley had the secret to channel spirits... they just mass produce the thing to rip off a bunch of idiots

9. I don't know about this...not saying I don't believe but until I see proof myself, I'm gonna have to stay neutral.

10. Iv done it before. It worked and scared the shit out of me.

It started spelling out '' kill you all''

As many others have said. People who say it doesnt work have obviously never done it. Spirits are real. Why do people have a hard time accepting that.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM]YouTube - Penn & Teller Ouija Board part 1[/ame]

12. I had to stop watching that video. That fat guy is the most annoying bastard ever.

13. #54 SleepyShoegazer, Oct 27, 2009
    I'm a skeptic about all of this shit, and I always have been, but I don't fuck with Ouija boards. I did it twice (in case what happened the first time was a fluke), and shit always happened. Weird shit I can't explain. Weird feelings, weird noises. Both times, and I've never felt that way, or heard noises that creeped me out as much since then.

And while I still don't totally believe in ghosts, or spirits, or demons or whatever, it's really hard to deny something when it happened to you, and to people who were there with you. Sounds silly, but when something you can't logically explain (at all) happens to you, it's hard to just look the other way and keep denying things.

Ghosts? Probably not. Maybe just a weird night with weird circumstances, but enough to make me say fuck that.

14. I've never had the guts to try a ouija board...mainly because I do believe in spirits. I've had several experiences in my life. And I've had pictures I've taken that came out with weird stuff on them...

My sons father was killed when my son was only a year old. Also, I had another son by the same man who only lived 13 days. When my first son was about 8 or 9, he broke his arm real bad. They set it and put a cast on it, but it started to heal crooked, so they had to rebreak it and do surgery to put a plate and screws in. He was scared to death when they were prepping him. I took a picture of him right before they wheeled him off to the OR and when I got the pictures back, there was a huge white mass floating over the top of him in the pic. I think it was his father watching over him..

Almost every special occassion where I have to take pics, like Christmas, prom, etc, there are 2 orbs in almost every pic I take of my son....one large, one small...this too, leads me to believe it's his father and he's connected with our other son

Call me crazy, I don't care...but, I know I'll never touch a ouija board because of my beliefs....it scares me

15. That's really nice to hear that they are watching over you. :)

I believe in things like that too.

16. LMAO that was pretty funny I don't think its the board that connects with the spirits I think its certain types of people that can make connections with spirits like they are more receptive towards the spirit world or something

17. It works. Ive seen it. Never again

18. okay so the few times i have done it it did work.

what we did was ask the spirit or whatever was communitcating with us to tell us how many cigs were left in my friends pack.

my friend with the cigs did not know, and he was not touching the board.

and none of us knew either. so it couldnt have been the theory that subconciously users spell things out.

sure enough it was dead on...

OP try that. ask it a question that know one knows or only one person knows. and make sure that person is not using the board, but present in the room.

i dono how to explain that

edit: a question like the cig thing works best since its so cut and dry, its either right or its wrong

19. ITT: People who play with pieces of plastic and cardboard and convince themselves they have the power of a necromancer.

ITT: Childrens games.