Ouija Boards really work

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Not chicken shittin here. When you mentioned the spirit's name was Max,goose bumps went down my body.The Spirit in which we called forth was named Max as well.I have had my board for well over 15 years and today it sits in my closet. My Max was a child with blonde hair. He liked hair that i remember. I cant recall anything other than that. You just creeped me out man!

2. Nah, if I was your mom I would have raised you to respect other people's spiritual beliefs a bit better.

I don't care what your spiritual beliefs are, or lack thereof, but attacking another person, or group of people, for there's is just tactless and completely immature.

3. this exactly... fuck messin around with things you cant control...

4. #24 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009

I'll post them here at the risk of sounding crazy..and a little weak lol

Well to start..this is one that everyone I've told still doubts..I'm guessing because it happened so long ago. It happened when I was 7...I remember the age. I had nightmares like any kid does but this was different..I know it was no nightmare..

I woke up one night and was laying in bed for a little bit..not long. Then I looked in front of me which was towards my window...I saw red eyes starring in my window...not like lights...like a cats eyes but red..it scared the shit out of me so bad that I ran into my parents room and climbed in bed with them. I layed in that bed for I awhile..I'm not sure how long..but I know I was awake the whole time...I cant say for sure it was something evil but whatever it was..it was not a dream.

That was my only experience up until about 1 1/2 years ago. I had a friend over who was in my room playing the xbox..we had (and still have) a cat who I used to chase around the house for fun..it's mean I know but I did it...well I chased the cat into my parents room which happens to be across from my room and 1 door space up..within sight of my room. The cat ran into my parents room and as I got in front of my room my parents door slammed shut. I looked at my friend and he was lookin at me...my first thought was someone's in my house..so I swung that door open and checked the room..nothing. I was a little spooked but assumed that some windows were open and the suction just pulled the door shut. I checked every window we had and then checked our bathroom windows which are right by my parents bedroom...as I was halfway inbetween our 2 bathrooms (they connect) the door slammed again...I wont lie...I was scared..I went into my room where my friend who saw/heard it all was and closed my door. Stayed there for awhile. Whatever it was..it did not want me messing with the cat..who happens to be all black. I attempted to sleep on our a couch like I dunno..a week or so after that...the cat walked in the room, sat on the floor..and starred at me....I was freaked the fuck out..I went to my room and LOCKED the door.

About 6ish months ago (give or take a couple months..I'm not that great with time) I was laying in bed about to go to sleep. I pulled my semi small blanket to get it on top of the bed (it's so small it has to be on top to fully cover me) and it wouldn't come up...I looked down and saw nothing preventing it from coming up...so I pulled it again...it came up with no problem...I don't know what the hell kept it from coming up. I even checked the next day for maybe spilt soda incase it stuck to the soda...I couldn't find a thing that would hold it back.

The red eyes were so long ago I try to just assume it was me being young and naive..the blanket I assume was something I just didn't notice...but I can't explain why that door slammed twice..and there was someone else who saw it. I still get chills (even as I'm typing this) whenever I think about it. I wish I could forget it and not believe in this stuff. I don't wanna believe in something I can't deal with...I mean I don't swim in the ocean cause I don't wanna deal with a shark when in an enviorment I don't have the control..like land...I wont swim in lakes cause I can't see whats beneath me...but I can't not believe that something was there. Every so often when I'm awake at night with the lights off I'll feel like something is very close to me looking at me..ya know that feeling? I always ignore it and nothings happened...I eventually get to sleep some point. But like I said...It's just not possible for me not to believe. It's the one thing that still scares me that I have no control over..I can keep myself out of lakes...I can't keep myself out of this house..it's not an option. Shit I'm feelin shaky after typin this. I've had strange scratches also (chest, back, legs, arms) but with my job I can't honestly say I didn't get them there...it's possible I got them at work and in the moment of getting things done I just didn't notice it.

Don't taunt spirits/ghosts/demons or whatever they are...it's not something to mess with.

5. i used a ouija board once and we used it while we were railin lines and i shit you not the spirit we came in contact with racked one of the lines. that shit disappeared right infront of me.

i bet one of you is dumb enough to quote me and ask me if this really happened.

6. dude, i dont know if ur religious or anything... but id get my house blessed if i were you...there could be something attached to that room...

7. Something like this happened to me when I was a kid. Well, almost. I went up to my room to get a toy and when I opened the door I saw a man, in a black suit, standing there grinning, with red eyes.

Needless to say I hauled ass downstairs. I then shared a room with my older brother in the basement until he moved out. I haven't been back in that room since. It was so completely real to me that I can't deny it. The room has been blessed several times by a Rabbi, but I just refuse to go back in there.

8. True, my grandma had that shit done, because we started hearing footsteps and doors closing randomly. This weird ass lady came out, did her thing, and it all stopped.

But my personal experience came in a hotel room, and I still dont feel comfortable in hotels because of it.

9. I am religious. I sleep with a bible on my bed within reach. Ofcourse if someone's sleepin over I take it off lol but if not...it's always there.

I don't believe in the typical cathlic blessings or cleansings...cause well I'm not cathlic. I believe in praying to my god and telling them (whoever/whatever it is) to leave in the name of my lord..makes them leave. It's made it stop so far (when I feel something close and starring at me). It's what my religion says to do...so it's all I have and all I want. I mean there's only so much you can do against something like this...

10. That stuff hits your spine man. You never forget it..I never did. I refused to sleep in my room until we got thicker curtains that light wouldn't shine through and I kept them closed at all times...I even made sure every night that not a single crack was open...I didn't want to wake up and see an eye shining through it. I don't think I would have gone back either if it was actually in my room..thank god it wasn't. I'm in the same room till this day...I moved out for awhile but other then that..this has been my only room. I'll be damned if I stay here if I see something in the room...my ass will be out of this house. I hate the cat we have as it is...I swear the thing isn't normal. She never lets me touch her...everyone else can.even strangers..but not me

11. 99% of the people saying it's BS have never tried it. There are always skeptics to every believer. Some people swear by it others think there is a logical explanation to it. i have not tried it so i'm not going to go bashing it. i try to keep an open mind.

12. I won't lie, this thread sorta freaks me out.

13. Haha maybe because you chase her around for fun?:)

What happened to me was, I stopped in a hotel in a small town in Texas, checked in at around midnight. I head into my room and crash on the bed. I wake up randomly, its around 230 or so. I look up and see this girl, looks about 9 or 10, wearing this old white dress. She's just standing there staring at me. Not like an evil way though. She had no emotion on her face, just stood there.

I got up, asked if she needed help, and she nodded yes. I start walking toward her slowly and ask what she needed. She didn't say anything. I asked her what her name was and she started looking at something behind me, and as I turn around to look the bathroom door slams. I turn back around and the girl is gone.

I got the fuck out of there. The feeling I got seeing this girl was indescribible. It felt so real, and I tried to convince myself that I was just seeing things, but I know what I saw and I know it was real.

14. #34 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009

lol could be..she has held a grudge for awhile though if that's the case. She doesn't seem to mind coming near me...it's just when my hand gets close that she ducks and walks/runs away. I never hit her either..only chased. Even back when I chased her though she was normal cat...let me pet her and everything..until I started chasing her around the house. It was after that day (not sure when exactly, she's not my pet so I never pay her much attention) but after that day is when she started to not let me touch her. I've like..brushed my fingers quite a few times but once she feels my hand she moves away.

15. #35 Free The BIRDS, Oct 27, 2009

interesting experiences, thanks for sharing

ive seen many racoons at night time obv.. who would have huge glowing red eyes. i dont know why they doo but ive seen these red eyes many times. maybe it was just a racoon in the middle of the night? on your window sill watching you sleep.

my friend has this disorder where hes sleeping and his body awakes but his head is still sleeping. he can move his eyes and thats it, CANT move his body mouth head, nothing, hes stuck their awake bt stilll dreaming. hes stuck there and cant do shit!! i forget what its called.. sleep something. but anyway your brain is still dreaming but you're awake, this could result in hallucinations that feel soooooo real but are actually from your dream state.

i lived in a house where an old lady died and ive never encountered her spirit for 10 years.

as for the ouija board, two girls, my 1 friiend were doing it in like grade 6. i had no clue what it was but they insisted. the answers the board gave were rediculous.. for years i believed it but thought they were moving it. they dindt tell me till a couple years later that they were the ones moving it.... LOL

ive heard of people seeing ufos, and other paranormal shit. they reall really really believe in what theyve seen. this leades me to believe that

1) this thing is real
    2) under some rare circumstance, maybe when their is a certain number of hormones, and your brain is in a rare situation that your subconsious brain is imagining but you dont know that

there is so many first hand experiences of paranormal life that you can say it doesnt exist. it either does or our brain is somehow fucking ourselves.

16. #36 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009

The bottom of my window is about 5ft off the ground...I don't know any racoons that big lol or opposums which we also have around here. I can't say I remember where exactly the eyes were but even if they were at the bottom...

I think your talking about sleep paralysis. A lot of people have this where they feel like someone or something is sitting on their chest...some even see a person/creature. They can't move or anything..just feel and watch whats going on. It's also blamed for a lot of the cases where people say aliens come in their room and start doing things while they lay in bed unable to move..

I'm glad I don't like sleeping on my back lol nothins gonna sit on my chest ;)

17. cmon u gotta admit that was kinda funny i LOLd

18. I'm religious..I didn't find it funny.

Can I make fun of gays? I find that funny...oh but wait..that's against the rules...I would get in shit if I started throwin out fag comments.

Just sayin...we all have our own ways/beliefs. If we can't joke about them all..we can't joke about any.

I didn't find the shit funny at all..no need for that little fuck to make dumbass comments like that.

19. little fuck? you don't even know me buddy.. No need to get all ass hurt over my comment, might wanna change your tampon or something..

20. #40 Diceman, Oct 27, 2009

I don't need to know you to know your little smartass...making comments that never needed to be made...keep your little jokes to yourself. I don't know where the fuck you think you are but that shit isn't tolerated here. Read the rules ya "little fuck". You wont make it long around here with that mouth..

I'll leave before I get myself too worked up..your not worth it.