Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

jus got some green transformer ecstacy and was wonderin....

• Please log in to reply

dank bud

dank bud

Still blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
if they are any good im hopin no meth or speeds in em but i doubt its got that much pure mdma how good do you think they are? have u ever rolled off one?

jbaggs

jbaggs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts
one time i had blue transformers and they sucked

dank bud

dank bud

Still blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts

one time i had blue transformers and they sucked

how long did you roll for? and this ones green but idk if that makes a diffrence

dank bud

dank bud

Still blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
They look just like this one but bright green.file:///C:/Users/corbin_2/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///C:/Users/corbin_2/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpgPosted Image

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
Found this on pill reports. Its from Il so it might be the same
http://www.pillrepor...y_pill&id=15028

jbaggs

jbaggs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts

how long did you roll for? and this ones green but idk if that makes a diffrence

i didnt even roll. it just made me wired i was up all night. but the green ones might be different idk

BlazeIt09

BlazeIt09

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
dude you can't even get a legit answer to that question. theres so many rolls out there that you could be getting something completely different. all the green transformers are not coming from the same person.

I took a transformer before and it was deco, nothing special.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users