Stoner ComicBooks

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by alpo, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Has anybody seen or know of any stoner comicbooks??

2. Wasn't aqua teen hunger force a comic book?

That's enough of a stoner comic book if it is one hahaha.

3. Dunno about stoner comic books, but comics in general are the shizzz

4. not really a stoner comic, but The Walking Dead is a really good comic series. Zombies... nuff said

5. I actually just saw this, and I'm realizing I'm 4 years off lol...but however, if anyone on here is interested in a "Stoner Comic"; me and my long term friend are currently working on one. It will have a pineapple express mixed with workaholics with a spice of south park feel to it, It wont be over the top ridiculous how south park is, however we are implenting(i suck at spelling...good thing im the artist and COstory writer) current events into the story plot.
    Its been in production since 2008, and we've switched the story so many times due to maturity and style of humor that people enjoy have changed. So we kindve been falling behind, but we're getting it together finally.

It will be more of a graphic novel(Walking Dead fans listen up), Where we create 5 Compendium sized books. But also release cheaper priced Books that create the full Compendiums.

The plot is centered around 2 best friends(loosely based upon the creators...me and my co-writer/friend/old room mate/stoner/gamer/awesome....anyways..). what the plot is will remain a secret until we finalize the outline of the last two books. We're filling in plot holes that could be patched up; but in short....if you smoke, you'll understand the life of the two characters basically down to anything you could relate too being in the herb society, and we really want to keep marijuana not so much as the main focus but rather something that is involved in this world, and to show its not a big deal, and show the drug laws towards a plant are ridiculous. Show people they have the wrong outlook on weed.

It will be a comedy, with a mix of drama and action. It will be a feel good reading, and perfect for when you are smoking.

its still in the works, and once we talk with publishers and get the green light, a Kickstarter for the comics will more than likely be created to help release the comic.
    And of course those who donate will receive goodies such as a copy of the comic and all that, maybe do the grand prize as the original outline of the first comic signed by us two.

Anyways, sorry for the read...if you're interested in knowing more about this then feel free to email me at scottabond@me.com with a subject titled "Awesome Comic"

6. Comic ever happen?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Still in the works, life is filled with obstacles, It is coming though; I promise!

8. Lol I love how there is like one post for every year of the thread

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

9. The fabulous furry freak brothers they can be found online in torrents. Fat freddy's cat too.

[​IMG]