Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Shelf Life For Fentanyl Patches

• Please log in to reply

Vulgar Language

Vulgar Language

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts
Im picking up a couple Fentanyl 50 mcg/h patches for $20 each, sometime this week. Problem is, i'm not sure when i can use them...it's a 72 hour high! i dont know when i can actually just zone out for 3 days, i've got so many things to do. looking for a new car, new house, and work on top of other things. which leads to my main question...

How long could i keep these in the package, unused, before they start to lose potency?

i know i could use one for a day, take it off, store it in the fridge, then use it at a later date. but i'd much rather wait for the right time and just go for the full 3 days. any help is greatly appreciated.

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
I've been pickin up 75s lately and I'm not 100% sure on how long they're good for unopened, but I remember readin expiration dates like 6-8+ months after they're picked up at the pharm.

Unless you have a high tolerance, I doubt you'll wanna keep one of those patched on ya for 72 hours. Every couple weeks I'll open up a new 75 and patch it for 5-6 hours, keep it off for several hours then repeat, and the whole time I usually am squeezing out some of the tasty gel.

After opening new patches, I don't keep em in the fridge (but I'd like to know if this keeps them fresher and more sterile?). I've always just the patch back in it's package, then into a sealed plastic baggy and after that put it between some books.

I'd pay $20 for a 50 anyday :D

Vulgar Language

Vulgar Language

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts
i've been researching for hours because this is probably the hardest drug i will have done so far. on one site, they mentioned to keep unused portions in the fridge, nothing else, just in the fridge, ill continue to reserch it though.

i dont have a high opiate tolerance atm, i've just been poppin benzos all week, so yea i'll prob take breaks in between. ah, i cant wait.

how did ur first time go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users