Shelf Life For Fentanyl Patches

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vulgar Language, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Im picking up a couple Fentanyl 50 mcg/h patches for $20 each, sometime this week. Problem is, i'm not sure when i can use them...it's a 72 hour high! i dont know when i can actually just zone out for 3 days, i've got so many things to do. looking for a new car, new house, and work on top of other things. which leads to my main question...

How long could i keep these in the package, unused, before they start to lose potency?

i know i could use one for a day, take it off, store it in the fridge, then use it at a later date. but i'd much rather wait for the right time and just go for the full 3 days. any help is greatly appreciated.

2. I've been pickin up 75s lately and I'm not 100% sure on how long they're good for unopened, but I remember readin expiration dates like 6-8+ months after they're picked up at the pharm.

Unless you have a high tolerance, I doubt you'll wanna keep one of those patched on ya for 72 hours. Every couple weeks I'll open up a new 75 and patch it for 5-6 hours, keep it off for several hours then repeat, and the whole time I usually am squeezing out some of the tasty gel.

After opening new patches, I don't keep em in the fridge (but I'd like to know if this keeps them fresher and more sterile?). I've always just the patch back in it's package, then into a sealed plastic baggy and after that put it between some books.

I'd pay $20 for a 50 anyday :D

3. i've been researching for hours because this is probably the hardest drug i will have done so far. on one site, they mentioned to keep unused portions in the fridge, nothing else, just in the fridge, ill continue to reserch it though.

i dont have a high opiate tolerance atm, i've just been poppin benzos all week, so yea i'll prob take breaks in between. ah, i cant wait.

how did ur first time go?