Stemless bong pro/con?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RectusDominu, Oct 25, 2009.

1. There are A/C's that attach at a 90 degree angle for stemless tubes. I'm sure if you buy a stemless at a shop they'd have A/C's there that would work with it.

2. Grasscity also has a bunch of black leaf ash catchers and percs with 90 degree angles, and also a few with recessed joints which I personally think look better and would be better aesthetically. I'm looking to buy a nice stemless bong too and also an ash catcher to keep mu piece clean (; I personally like the stemless bongs look more, especially with worked parts and a sexy perc or two

3. Older post but I just got mine out of storage and came across this oldie lol. Stemless is deff the way to go. Got mine out of storage just yesterday after sitting last few years. Got mine in Grand Junction, Colorado gifted to me. A local shop called Cloud 9 blew it. My stemless is sooooo much smoother then any of my three stemmed bongs. I'll post pics of my Jerome Baker its my sick stemmed unit. Prob 14 years old.

Attached Files:

4. Stemless is way better IMO. Not sure why people are saying stemless has less diffusion, maybe if there are no percs of any type but either way my 40 cm tall stemless bong with 6 honeycomb plates and a cyclone plate splash guard with the showerhead ash catcher is by far the smoothest hitting thing I've ever smoked with without question, usually can't even see any smoke exhaling it's almost like using a vaporizer and the taste is incredibly clean without any nasty bong resin taste at all even when clearing huge bowls in a single hit.
    IMG_20190204_145732.jpg

5. Who ever said stemless have less diffusion is either old in the game and not updated or wrong:D It could be either way, all depends on the design.

I.e. Fritted disc and matrix.