Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Mushroom Hunting in Humboldt

• Please log in to reply

Central_Coast

Central_Coast

Humboldt County

• Bronze Member
  • 2,872 posts

Dr.Weed

Dr.Weed

Let's Rock!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,911 posts
look for cow farms and such, or a rodeo, i heard bulls can poo out magic mushrooms. My friend picked some from some bull shit one time. LOL

lineyednick

lineyednick

Smokin Drinkin Trippin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
For cyans, look in open feilds with tall grass, and moist conditions.

Good luck!

Guest_DB KUSH_*

Guest_DB KUSH_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
LMAO didn't Pot City, U.S.A. do a story in Humboldt County about grow houses? It was too many bowls ago for me to remember exactly but there was some old guy who kept telling everyone he had came to Humboldt to die and now he couldnt afford to because the grow houses had costed him so much money. He kept singing a song "...in Humboldt County..."

MileHighChick

MileHighChick

No Coast Pride

• Old School
  • 5,718 posts
yea, pot city, usa was about humboldt. but if you've ever actually been to arcata, you can understand why it's such an amazing, perfect place. i miss it so much.

good luck dude!
post pics if you find anything magical. :D

Central_Coast

Central_Coast

Humboldt County

• Bronze Member
  • 2,872 posts

Guest_DB KUSH_*

Guest_DB KUSH_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Wow, I had just watched that a week or so ago and now I'm actually talking to people whom live in the county. Thats kinda cool, oh and BTW, I wasn't trying to come off as if I were making fun of Arcata/Humboldt, from what I saw it is a very beautiful community and I would like to live there. It can't be worse than where I live. On the mountain in Alabama, pretty much in a mix between trailer trash and the ghetto. The people are mean, nasty and rude. Maybe one day I'll stop by the small little town of Arcata. It seems rather humble.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users