Acid and Benzos?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by phishhead23, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Some doses came to town but there is a limited amount.. soo tomorrow I have just one sweettart and I want something that is going to intensify it. I have some xanax too. Has anyone mixed xanax w/ acid? Or any other suggestions on making the trip more of a trip..

2. Nah i heard benzos can completely stop your trip

3. Damn I dont want that! Well maybe triple C's...?

4. coke makes it pretty crazy

5. are you coming out for save the date on the 31?????????

6. It's a waste, you won't even feel the Xanax, and if you do it'll just bring you down from the trip.

7. when i did acid i took .5 of loraz be4 jus to kinda calm my nerves and shit but i was kinda nervous about having a bad trip cause my last trip be4 that one was iffy.

but it didnt negatively affect my trip it all i didnt even feel/notice it

8. Triple C's? are you serious? ...how old are you man?

If you're wantin to do DXM (the ingredient in 'triple c's' that gets you high/trippin) you need to look at the active ingredient on cough medicines to make sure it is ONLY dxm.

But to answer your original post, im not quite sure what you can do to intensify your experience. Maybe smoke a little weed?

BUT I'd advise keeping a small dose of the xanax on-hand. Benzo's are nice to have if you or one of your friends gets himself into a bad trip that he or she cant seem to get themselves out of.

9. Smoke that green man, always takes trips to a completely different level..

10. Gravity bong.

11. benzos have the power to stop/kill trips so save em for the comedown:wave:

12. This is pretty untrue. Benzos actually go pretty well with trips, but they definitely won't potentiate them. Taking benzos during a trip will just relax you a lot, and i guess in that sense they can take you down a peg, but definitely not stop it. This is why they are great either a.) at the end of a trip during the comedown, b.) if you start to feel panicky and see things turning for the worst, c.) right along with the trip to make it more easy going especially if you're prone to bad trips. I've tried various mixes of klonopin and xanax with lsd, mushrooms, and ecstasy.

Drugs that bring you down from or snap you out of trips are called Chlorpromazine or Thorazine. They are pretty rare and are classified as antipsychotics.