God Damn ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Screamin Peace, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Took 3 of my ambien last night took a shit then thoght it be a good idea to take an average sized turd out of the toilet with my hand and take a small lick of it.

2. um.......wow i heard that shit fucks you up but damn..

3. See the thread down a few pages. I mentioned that whenever I took ambien I did really weird shit that I didn't want to get into...

yeah.

Then did you fall asleep shortly thereafter, and not remember it until like halfway through the day the next day? Thats the way it was for me, took me forever to remember the stuff I did, and I'm sure I still don't know everything.

4. Na im use to takein it but it does make me do tons of random and wierd shit just usually not that wierd at all.

5. oh wow man. thats funny as hell. i wonder what your thoughts were at that time.

6. um, thanks for sharing?

7. I almost want to call troll, but honestly it might be something else..

8. ooooh look at my poopie in the toilet its so squishy NOM NOM NOM:hello:

9. wtf??? i need to try some ambien asap:hello:

10. That's just plain a disgusting thought. Troll or not.

11. I just smoked 3 huge bowls. This was the first thread I read after smoking said 3 bowls. I just finished rolling on the ground from laughing for three minutes straight.

12. Cool story bro....

13. dude i do that when im sober what's the big deal

14. I don't know man, apparently i did some kinky shit with my boyfriend one night on ambien.

I didn't really remember it until i was half way through an article in cosmo. Let's just say i wasn't quite myself. :p

15. LOL. remind me not to try ambien =)

16. i just got that shit prescribed to me today...wtf? lol

17. I don't think I would ever do something that fucked up, no matter the drug.

18. I think that is a little over board. When I took ambien I ate a peach with mustard...

It makes you do some weird shit, but licking shit...

19. wow wasnt expecting that just woke up and took a bong rip and read this ha

20. I actually went to the doctor yesterday and was prescribed 10mg ambien generic's. Its alot of fun, 30 mgs insufflated gets me good. Tolerance is a bitch though.