The Scrog Method

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by greenmonster714, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Let it grow upwards after about a week or so when you switch to blooming, you want a node under every square

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you top before it gets to the scrog?

3. Work her out however you like when the screen goes on I like to just let it go natural with a dialed in system when the node gets exposed to light it'll begin to grow so I don't think you need to top there are ways around it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Just bought a 600 hps/mh. What size scrog would you recommend and what shape should it be square or a rectangle? I am a newbie and want to get a goo scrog going. I have 5 feminized bomb seeds + a few freebies. I was wanting to do two plants each cycle. What do you his think?

5. 3.5ft x 3.5ft screen

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1305920-Kushgodrex%27s-First-Grow

6. Flipping mine to flower once these corners fill in.

I know the holes are small but its okay. I like bending her over.

... Errr

1408014765524.jpg

1 plant, 3x3 screen, 1k hps.

The plant is a dinafem original strawberry cough.

This is my 2nd run with her and my first time scrogging it. I took some clones before the first flowered.

Id like to fill the screen completely before flipping. My guess is another week or two of veg for that to happen.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. the op's original post answers all of these questionns...

8. Awesome mate im going to use this method in a fridge grow with bubba..
    However a little cofused on screen height!? So my baby has roughly 1.1 m from top of pot to fully enclosed exhaustrd light.. I can get within inches of bulb without drama.. so if I had 1.1 m vertical space where would I pput screen.
    Thanks btw ..mostly been following u guys for a while just joined not long ago. Great informed people here.. thanks

9. Put the screen 1-2 feet under the light. You can raise and lower the light but if your buds get too close to the light it's bad news bears so it's better to have extra room. Depends on the size of the plant too. You can have little 2-3 inch nugs or 12 inch nugs depending on how long it was vegged. Give yourself space, lower the lights and fill the screen up. It's pretty simple.

10. Update on the scrog.
    ~5 weeks to go

I'm excited about her!
    1411660100199.jpg
    1411660128045.jpg
    1411660166604.jpg

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

11. Very good info...I have one question tho...how far or tall does do I place screen from plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum *HuMbOldT420tReEs***

12. Indica's 8" to 10"

Sativa's 10" to 1'

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

13. WOW, I just finished reading the whole thread, great info guys.
    Mike

14. Lol yeah its a good read ;)

15. Hey all.. Round 2 with the screen. She's coming in much better this time after changing a few things.

She's on day 9 of flower.

Attached Files:

16. Good read thx mate

17. Growth got kinda out a hand during stretch more lije a trellis then a scrog

Attached Files:

18. Ice on tge left new York piwer diesel in center wonder woman on right 27 total girls under 4 by 8 screen