Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how fast does weed get into your system?

• Please log in to reply

ericmeister3000

ericmeister3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
if i smoked, how fast would the weed show up in a drug test

like if i smoked and took a drug test an hour after would i pass it?

Blunt

Blunt

Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,245 posts
Absolutely not. On average the chemical in marijuana, THC, stays in your system for 30 days. To speed up the process of eliminating the chemical from your system however, you can do numerous things including working out, running and drinking lots of water.

ThisIsDaveK

ThisIsDaveK

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
i'm not a biologist but if it got you high then generally the chemichals have made ther way through your blood into your brain so a blood test would most likely be instant

Not 100% sure on urine tests, but i would imagine since on average it takes 20 mins. to digest food, figure a half hour to be safe, so either way, no probably not would you pass the drug test

ThisIsDaveK

ThisIsDaveK

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Absolutely not. On average the chemical in marijuana, THC, stays in your system for 30 days. To speed up the process of eliminating the chemical from your system however, you can do numerous things including working out, running and drinking lots of water.

he meant would it BE IN his system yet, not would it have LEFT his system yet

TokeTheToke

TokeTheToke

Accused Piff Toucher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 966 posts

Well, if he's high, don't you think it'd be already in his system

My answer: as soon as you're high.

And no, don't do that shit.

Blunt

Blunt

Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,245 posts

My fault. In that case the effects of marijuana are felt within the first three seconds of holding a hit. Therefore I would assume it has entered your system at some point within those three seconds.

Stoney Bud

Stoney Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

if i smoked, how fast would the weed show up in a drug test

like if i smoked and took a drug test an hour after would i pass it?

Lots of answers to that question.

It would depend on many things.

How much have you had to drink and what you're drinking. If you have a diuretic like alcohol in your system, it would rapidly enter your bladder.

The thc itself enters your system from smoking within seconds, but that's crossing the blood/brain barrier, not entering your bladder. If you're dehydrated, it could take as long as an hour for a measurable amount to enter your bladder, but when it did, it would be a very strong ratio due to the dehydration.

Pretty much a rule of thumb is that you will fail any piss test given more than 30 minutes after smoking MJ. If you ingest it via eating, it takes longer to enter the bladder, but not that much longer. Again, it depends on many factors of your particular body type, what condition it's in and what you've had to eat and drink.

ericmeister3000

ericmeister3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
thanks everyone

whats actually going is that i was clean so pissed in a bottle in case i get tested. and after i smoked i realized i should probly have more, so i pissed in a new bottle. it was probly 15 min from the first hit

so im wondering if the second bottle will test clean too

thanks a lot

Kooz

Kooz

Top Goon

• Bronze Member
  • 7,300 posts

CanabisXero

CanabisXero

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

thanks everyone

whats actually going is that i was clean so pissed in a bottle in case i get tested. and after i smoked i realized i should probly have more, so i pissed in a new bottle. it was probly 15 min from the first hit

so im wondering if the second bottle will test clean too

thanks a lot

not sure what the answer is, but if you have your questionable urine already why not just go down to a drugstore pick up a cheap diy test and test it?

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts
Im pretty sure it would show up on a blood test almost immediately after smoking.

I do not know how long it would take to show up on a piss test but why the hell would you smoke an hour before a drug test? Wait an hour and then smoke right afterwards..

mikevick

mikevick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts

i heard it takes ~6 hours to show up

This, some people even say up to 3 days

Duckyx

Duckyx

The Stoned Janitor.

• Silver Member
  • 2,526 posts

ThisIsDaveK

ThisIsDaveK

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
just a thought, if you show up to the drug test high, i doubt it matters how it comes out

HerbalLove

HerbalLove

Smoke for Peace.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts
Just pack another bowl and get high?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users