Homemade Toking Tool Picture Thread

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by dpk2313, Oct 21, 2009.

1. I start with a vitamin water cap and then i drill holes into the top of the lid for how many trees i want. Then i cut bendy straws to size and add slits to the bottom. Then i glue the straws into place. For the body of the perc i cut the top off of two vitamin water bottles and glue them to each other. I cut the part that the bottle that the cap screws into off on one side and that's the side you put your perc into and then glue it closed. I make all my homemade using vitamin waters so that all my pieces are compatible. So i can attach how ever many percs i want to any piece i want and i have ice catchers and other attachments for them as well.

2. lol that screams "make me into a bong!"

3. Attached Files:

4. I would not be using that to smoke anything man^

5. thanks a lot man

6. Yea no problem.

I really need to put out a tutorial.

7. haha even better than an explaination lol. Btw if u do a suggestion would be a video. All guides are good with pictures but are enhanced 1000 times by a good video :)

8. Damn i always got a homemade piece, but i always throw them out after a while cause they arent really keepable. When i finish up my bong ive got on the go ill post some pics

btw some of these are really decent. Love the creativity fellas :D

9. There are a lot of paintball players on here. A few of us were at world cup the other week ;)

10. gatorade should sponsor kalec and open up a new divison, haha...nice homemades fellas

11. seriously Ive never seen anything like it before

12. your downstem look great! What did you use? I use a trumpet mouthpiece for my bowl... lol. its perfect. right now i have some plastic pipe from that tubing McDs uses for pop machines after stripping all but the hard plastic out and hot glue... I've been meaning to build a new one, but some people say plastic is bad to have in things you smoke from.

13. saw this thread and thought i'd show off my 2cell maglite bong. doesn't hit real well, pretty damn harsh but i'm proud of it so i keep it around.

Attached Files:

14. I really want to go but the trip I way to expensive from here in Cali :(

15. Here is my Jenga Pipe (From My head)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OeZJy5G7DY&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Homemade pipe (The Jenga Pipe)[/ame]

16. Ight, Ive made another homemade, I posted one on here on the first page, but it was destroyed, so heres my 2nd with what bud i have left, which is some amazing headies! haha... forgot to change the water last nite so its kinda green!:eek:

[​IMG]

17. Looks like a nice nug but change your water haha

18. What do you use as a sealer between your bowl and glass? ive been making alot of glass recently but theyre never airtight and i feel like glue defeats the purpose of making glass. ya know, to move away from plastic haha

19. My first homemade. Named Sluprie. But hes broken now....

[​IMG]

MILK!!

[​IMG]

20. Nice milk man! I like the homemades! I got another 1 Ima post soon!