Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do I get my medical records from Kaiser?

• Please log in to reply

Caprican

Caprican

Edibles & Vape Advocate

• Bronze Member
  • 1,021 posts

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,016 posts
All you really need to do is call up your doctor's office and ask for them. You may need to pay a fee, but I'm not sure about Kaiser's policies.

If you're trying to get a MMJ recommendation, you may wish to ask your Kaiser doctor if they'll issue it, from what I understand SOME Kaiser docs are allowed to do so.

As for your GF, same story, ask her former Doc.

Caprican

Caprican

Edibles & Vape Advocate

• Bronze Member
  • 1,021 posts

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,016 posts
Ah, well, sounds like you've got your ducks in a row, good luck getting your recommendation, you shouldn't have any problems.

tharedhead

tharedhead

Southern Gothic

• Bronze Member
  • 8,881 posts

mrroboto23

mrroboto23

Droppin' some science

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
You have to go to your local Kaiser's records office, and fill out a form. If the records are new, you'll get them in a couple of minutes. If they are old and archived, it will take a week or so to have them mailed. They don't list the records offices in the online directory, so you will probably have to call another location and ask, they should know. Also, they might be listed in the local business white pages.

Your fiance's records will be at the same place, for anything up until she was dropped. Records since she was dropped will obviously not be there, you would have to speak to the hospital/doctor she saw if she wants her recent records (if she has any). Process is the same to get hers, but non-members might have to pay for copying/printing of the records.

It's really easy to get your kaiser records, the hard part is just finding the address of where to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users