Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Absolute longest amount of time weed will stay in the body?

• Please log in to reply

Ambush347

Ambush347

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ok here's the deal, I do medical studies for a company from time to time and they pay really well but obviously they run tests to make sure there is no drugs or alcohol in the body before accepting someone for a study. If any of the substances are found they can ban me for up to 3 years which would be horrible.

They do blood and urine tests and specifically search for this stuff and proly have the best equipement to do this kind of thing. So I was wondering how long it would take for the weed to completely rid itself from my body and be untraceable before I apply for the next study. I have a small build and real fast metabolism if that helps any. Also I never smoke excessively but I do get nice and high when I do.

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
I'd say if your not a hardcore regular smoker and dont smoke too often.. you should feel relatively safe after like 14 days... you could be clean alot sooner, but this is a safe cushion, however there is also the chance it might take a bit longer.. If you want completely safe I'd say like 21 days.. again theres alot of different important variables ... but thats a good rough guess.

Zolander High

Zolander High

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi,
based on my experience 14-21 days usually are enough to pass a urine test.
hair-test might be more complicated as it might incriminate you even after 6 months.

recommendations:
urine - drink a LOT of water (act like it is running out of stock tomorrow...)
hair - get a short haircut :)

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Urine: if you're going dilution method, which shouldn't be neccesary giving 14-21 days, you only need to pound water like 4-6 hrs before test...
Hair: They take samples from the roots of your hair.. so getting a short haircut doesn't do anything

Ambush347

Ambush347

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Luckily they don't do any hair test but I have to have fasted for at least 12 hours prior to the tests so I wouldn't be able to the dilution method. I guess if I wait at least 14 days though they shouldn't be able to pick anything up from urine or blood right?

Ganja Homegrown

Ganja Homegrown

Ganja Homegrown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

Luckily they don't do any hair test but I have to have fasted for at least 12 hours prior to the tests so I wouldn't be able to the dilution method. I guess if I wait at least 14 days though they shouldn't be able to pick anything up from urine or blood right?

Its iffy dude, just wait 14 days and give it a shot... If you get caught... Well the only advice i have for that one is toke up that night like bigtime. Lol

Ambush347

Ambush347

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
But if I wait a full 21 days there should be no way they can catch me right?

chiefdubleblunt

chiefdubleblunt

The Chief

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
if u wait 21 days you should be fine urine-wise........blood testing can go to 30 days but if you arent lazy and u go outside it will help move it out...........

HoboSexual

HoboSexual

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 502 posts
supposedly if you smoke for like years or decades like everyday it could take months. i wouldnt really know tho thats just what they say on erowid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users