Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana and strep throat

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by okil, Oct 19, 2009.

1. so i've got a pretty bad case of strep and i won't be able to go to the doctor till later this afternoon to get meds. has anyone tried vaping with strep before? did it lessen the pain at all?

2. Vaporizing would obviously help allot. Even smoking it would help other then temporary discomfort. Sometimes when I have a cold and smoke some weed the next day I literally feel cured.

3. I smoke more when I'm sick.I smoke until I feel good.

4. Old ass thread but I have strep right now and vaping seems to make me feel better temporarily but then my throat starts to hurt worse than before

5. You will cough your ass for for like 10 mins straight then you wont cough or be in retarded pain the rest of the night.

6. Yeah don't smoke if you're sick and your throat hurts. Vaporize and you should be fine.

7. Strept throat is a bacterial infection (Streptococcus pyogenes). Unfortunately cannabis has no effect on those little buggers....gargle with salt water. Repeat.

8. #8 cattoi33, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I believe it could help someone in your situation...