Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does fresh weed smell like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grimshadow, Oct 18, 2009.

1. #21 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    Just let it sit somewhere where there are no extreme temperature changes and no strong wind. After its dryed out in the open for a day or two, throw it in a CLEAN and dry glass mason jar(the type with a 2-part lid), and open it for at least 20 minutes everyday for at least a week, this will allow air exchange so it doesnt mold, if you smoke mold you can get a serious lung infection. Make sure the jar is stored in a dry, cool and dark place. After all that it should be much more dry and it should have a better taste and smell. Then it will be ready to smoke, you can continue teh curing process(with the jar) for another week or even more depending on how dry/wet it is at that point

2. #22 grimshadow, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    A gram wise, idk exactly Its enough to roll a decent size blunt and thats about all. But I just moved to the minneapolis area and don't really have any connections up here. The weed isn't real fluffy at all witch is what concerned me the most. And does swag have a that much of a different taste then the good stuff? i just tried smoking a tiny pinch of the more dry stuff and it seemed to taste different. It also seemed to give me a small tingle feeling like when I normally smoke swag, but i don't know if thats just cause I held the smoke in for a while.

3. Take pictures op!

4. Actually i learne di dont even need a fan on to smoke in y room. Listen here. Now that winter is coming here in idaho, The temps at night are COLD. So. Think about this. Open your window and as long as its cold outside this will work. SLowly slide your hand up and down from the top of the window to the bottom, You will feel a difference in tempatures by the top compared to the bottm. HEAT RISES! So the top will be warm air and the bottom will be cold air. Now as cold air comes in naturally cause its warm in here, It will sink, Floor is colder, PUSHING all the hot/warm air out the top, Kind of like a vortex.
    This honestly works. Just blow your smoke twords the top of the window! No smeel, Absolutely imposible to get back in cause warm air rises and away it goes with the warm air.

Now if you want to smoke say in your chair without blowing your smoke out the top of the window like me, Just leave your window open for like 2 hours. The air will automatically sirculate, and once all the warmer air is out its just a neutral room with cool fresh air.. You cant do this is summer though.
    Just try it!

5. Ok so last night before I went to bed I chopped the nugget up into a lot smaller pieces. Last night it was bright green. Now it looks like its smokeable it dried a lot faster then I thought it would. Now it actually really looks like weed to me lol. It even smells more like weed. So should I smoke it now, or should I let it dry more?

6. Yeah so I smoked like half a joint of the stuff just a few minutes ago and I don't really feel high at all. unless it takes longer to get high off of I think he just ripped me off 5$. Really stupid really cause who in there right mind is ganna rip someone off 5$ on weed?

7. Dude, picture of the weed or stfu. It doesn't smell? $5 for a blunts worth (WTF?) Maybe if it was a tiny blunt. Call me crazy but it sounds like you might have been ripped off.

8. Yeah I would take a pic but like I said don't have a camera right now...:(

9. Did you get high?

10. If all you bought before is schwag, its a good thing it doesnt look the same. Im guessing its not the same look or smell because the first time you bought shit, it was shit.