Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best strains for migraines

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sizz, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Ive been through 13 different headache/migraine meds not including the over the counter BS
    I get headaches all the time but I get migraines 2-3 times a week, and they're so bad that i usually cant walk or I can't sleep or Im tossing my cookies into the toilet.:(

I actually just started smoking not even 2 years ago and found that it completely kills the migraines off when i smoke any strained
    but I'm wondering what strains would be the best for it

2. For me all strains work to some extent, but indicas work better! With sativas, I still can feel a "shadow" of the migraine- same patterns of pain, but much reduced. Indicas, however, totally eliminate my migraines. There is a section of studies and articles on migraines in my "Granny Storm Crow's list" (linked below)- you might find it interesting reading.

Granny :wave:

3. thanks!
    I'm going to read that right now