Veeners 2nd grow - Nirvana's Indoor Mix

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Veeners5, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Sup V, Its been a while bro :) Your PPP turned out really nice. i am in the middle of my second grow with the PPP and love it. I have a few buds that are over 2 feet long. I am going to post a couple pics to compare. The third pic is of one of the shoots that got into the light and got burned, now it has 4 colas growing out of one. Be good bro :)

Attached Files:

2. See, .. V .. ..

They are Great man .. ..

They are looking Very Dense, .. I dig it my friend.

Congrats on this excellent harvest .. .. .. :)

[​IMG]

3. Lol, thanks Ghost, I really enjoyed that run with the ppp, great strain man. Ask if ya need anything man, Ill do my best to help ya ;)

Thanks man, check out the new journal in my sig Clark, love to have ya :D

Been a while it has bogie, good to see you have some sweet buddage on your hands man, def some killer stuff :D I will man, you 2 ;):D:wave:

Aww thanks WWM, you always make me feel like I know what Im doing :laughing: seriously though dude, thanks for all of you comments, youre a true GC blade with some high class growing history :cool:

That ppp is a dense one too man, try it :poke:...eh, eh :poke: :p;);)

4. tried to rep you for the comment on widow man's continuous and it wouldn't let me.

5. Hey bro, just noticed your avatar. How'd you get my picture? (LMAO!! Back in the 80's I lived in Colorado, little town called Dinosaur, people there called me spicoli! and it wasn't cause I looked like him!):metal:

6. Great pics, bro! Thats some good looking ppp!

7. Lol, thanks a lot Ibez :). Yeah I had a stepdad that always called me that too, cause of the weed thing as well as always using terms like "man" and "dude" :p.
    That ppp is def one of my all time favs, I havnt had 100's of strains, more like 10 or so but the ppp is def a top shelf bud all around. Thanks for the kind words and hope you have yourself a great 2011 ;):wave:

8. Happy new years V!!:wave:

9. Great grow, congrats! +rep.

10. congrats man. long time no see but its good to know your still up to no good.

11. hey bro :wave: how we doin?

12. Hiya V...... I hope things are well bro..Havent heard from ya...
    when ya get a minute give me a ring......;)....

13. Hey V come out and play man:p

14. Yo man whatupppppppp :hello: hope ur okayyyy

15. Hey Veeners..man its been a while dude...IM BAck tho dude im growing again :D

NIce ass harvest pics man :cool: looooks tasty :yummy:

16. Huh? What? When did I sign up for this thread?

Fuck, I must be stoned again!

17. Sup V ? Its been a while bro. Nice thread here, keep up the awesome work bro. I have a new grow going here on GC. Check it out if ya get a chance.