Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stinj, Oct 15, 2009.

1. #1 Stinj, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Picked up 1/8 of this stuff today for $60 (nyc)
    smells really good, fruity almost(?) Nugs are pretty fluffy but have a nice kick to them ;)
    smokes very nice, not harsh at all - smooth and clean.

please excuse some of the blurriness, camera didnt want to cooperate. whatever idk.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    had to resize these pictures, or else they would be HUGE
    :smoke:

2. Reppin NYC over here.

I've gotten sour just like that :D
    love the taste. awesome pics!

3. looks beautiful, i'd deff smoke the fuck out it lol

4. i think i just creamed my pants, beautiful buds man

5. Yeah NY here to. I had some shit like that about a month ago. I only had a dub but that 1 gram got me high 5 times. That looks like some good herb.

6. gotta love them weed orgasms :eek:

7. I had some of the same strain about a month ago, looks exactly the same, wouldn't be surprised if its the same weed, i live in new york but not the city, everyone loved it cause i was like yeah get at me i have that OD dank.... Orange Diesel haha

8. Siiickk, $60 for an 1/8 tho, man where i live everyone sells it by the gram i could get 8 grams for 60 bucks from Anyone. thats crazy sick bud tho looks doope

9. beautifullll

10. ehh.. no one likes canada anyways :D all yah got is weed and maple syrup, which actually isnt too bad now that i think about it, oh well.
    send some love down to New york :)smoke:)

11. nice pick-up...i just grabbed a $60 1/8 down here in bmore..it wasnt half as good as that tho...some really green lemony minty smellin crumbly dry type shit :mad: oops theres my jealousy spillin thru..o well..good tokin

12. It's ok my son, not everybody can be perfect.

13. That looks like the bud I got right now. It smells kinda sweet.

14. reppin da 914 NY....I want somee of that dank!