Milk in a bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SqHizzel, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I know that if you put milk in a hookah with weed, it hits real good. What would happen if you put some milk in a bubbler?

2. wow i did not expect you to be talking about actual milk wen i read the title

3. ...your bub would smell like rotten milk the next day

4. THC is fat soluble. It would slightly be less potent, nothing really noticeable. Milk is very common in hookah chambers, though.

There's really no point, and I wouldn't want that in my bubbler. There's already a risk for mold.

5. Putting milk in a hookah is actually one of the worst things you can do. I expected it do work well based on tips from the internet. I was so wrong. It bubbles up to the point that it gets into every part of the inside of your hookah and is a BITCH to clean (I couldn't even get it all. Ended up selling it to a kid).

Can imagine this would work out well either.

6. Ever blow into the staw of your glass of milk? what happens? it bubbles. think about it.

not to mention thc is fat soluble and all that.
    Stick to water. anything else will just be a mess

7. Why would you put milk in a water piece?

Drink it don't smoke through it.

8. QFT! Yeah my guess would be, if you didn't clean it thoroughly (a.k.a. with alchohol and salt) it'd could start growing some nasty bacteria, not fun. This isn't as bad of a question as the guy asking about using fabreeze as bongwater lol.

9. EXACTLY what i thought LOLOLOLOLOL :D