Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Easy Pot Cookies! (Pictorial)

• Please log in to reply

paenk

paenk

Closet Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
It's time to get baking! Yesterday me and my friend made some easy go pot cookies that do the trick every time. I swear I eat just one pot cookie, and I am fucked for 5 hours. It takes a bit to cook in though...

So here's the recipe! http://cookie.allrec.../BstOtmlCks.asp I really recommend this site if you're trying to make pot cookies and all that. It lets you manipulate the quantity so you don't have to do any math yourself. It's really quite usefull. Me and my friend only made two cookies so this was a bit interesting using 1/8th an egg :)

I made oatmeal cookies, and man were they good. They tasted like bud, but they still had the oatmealie taste. Anyways. Let's cut to the chase. For all you lazies I will just paste the recipe.

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup margarine
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy .Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the oatmeal, raisins and walnuts. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Because I know everyone may want to use a difference recipe I skipped all the ingredient adding parts. Right to the good stuff.

First we get the weed. That's always step one. We only used 2 grams in this.

Posted Image

That's all it takes :D.

Now we add the weed into the pre-mixed ingredients...

Posted Image

From there we start mixing...

Posted Image

Eventually they get to the point where you put them on the cookie sheet.

Posted Image

From their they go into the oven. Waiting is half the battle :(

Posted Image

Eventualy you can savoure your sweet reward by chomping down on one of these.

Posted Image

Don't they just look yummy? And all it took was two grams. You get high off your ass.

You can make cannabutter, that works way better then this, but it's a lot more work, and it requires a lot more weed. So the choice is yours.
  • Splifster likes this

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Aww... You gotta simmer the weed in the butter for like 30minutes before making the mix :D at least I think its better... seems to pack more of a kick, but then again im not sure, definitely tastes and has a better texture :D Otherwise good info. reps to ya ;) ... mmmh them cookies lookin good haha

-spliff

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
what do u mean preheat??? do u think i could put that on foil and put it in the toaster and put it on 350? thanx

paenk

paenk

Closet Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
Preheat means that you have the oven on at the temperature of 350 degrees prior to putting the cookies in. It's like warming up the car, would you want to go into your car in the winter without starting it first? It would be freezing. I also just noticed you are from cali and don't experience that...

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Preheat means that you have the oven on at the temperature of 350 degrees prior to putting the cookies in. It's like warming up the car, would you want to go into your car in the winter without starting it first? It would be freezing. I also just noticed you are from cali and don't experience that...

so u keep it on 350 for 8 minutes THEN put in the cookies? or do u turn the oven off after ten minutes

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,685 posts
you ever work an oven before? you turn it on and set it to 350 and once the temp is 350 it will beep or somethina nd let you know. then you put the cookies in for the given amount of time

DaveyDave

DaveyDave

baby blood addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
when you bake the cookies does it make the kitchen reek of weed, cause i live with my parents still and if they knew i was making special cookies i would be capped.

LovesToBlaze

LovesToBlaze

Sober

• Old School
  • 919 posts
WHen I made brownies the kitchen reeked of weed, so I don't see why the cookies wouldn't smell either.

paenk

paenk

Closet Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
The cookies didn't smell at all actualy. They only tasted like weed. everything else was pretty much aromaless. Maybe that's because I am use to the smell of weed, I dunno.

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Any experience i've had cooking with ganja, except firecrackers, has ended up making the kitchen reek...

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
man they look good they prolly taste more like bud than regular weed cookies which isn't quite a bad thing

ideal

ideal

Waddup

• Old School
  • 1,463 posts
^^ I disagree and I have no idea why anybody would like the taste of weed, lol to me the cookie stuff just makes it easier to eat weed, I love smoking weed and the smell but the taste? hell no

DaveyDave

DaveyDave

baby blood addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
ever taste bong water, poor that in some cookie batter and see what happens lol

daggakwagga

daggakwagga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
How many do you have to eat to get a buzz?

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Eating a gram or two of some good bud will get you feeling pretty goooood :D

daggakwagga

daggakwagga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
How do I measure a cup of margarine??

PizzaTheHut