Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Terry Wrist, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Woo hoo! Go Wii!

2. might have jus bought my last game for the PS3,  Stick of Truth.

but I still have a small wishlist of Ps3 games I would like to get before I move onto a Ps4
        like adding Far Cry 3 and Blops 2 to my game library

3. Halo. Enough said.

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

4. Shouldn't this be revised to "Xbox One or PS4"

Hurt people, burn stuff, forget school!

5. Depends on what you are looking for in a console
    Eg. If you want a full on media system I would suggest ps3 but if you are looking for a doorstopper get an xbox LOL!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do you play it horizontal?How have you gone through so many?

7. Far Cry 3 is really good!! same here I need GTA V,Uncharted Trilogy,and Infamous 2 before I move on

8. #469 Twistedweather, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    always has been placed horizontal.... plus I have the space, if it was vertical I would prolly jus knock it over if I was stoned :smoking:

1) controller broke a couple months right after I bought my PS3 (no reason)
     2) friend destroyed while playing Mortal Kombat :mad:
    3)analog stick broke, so my view would do a non-stop 360, which made it useless

I wouldnt bother with the first Uncharted but the 2nd and 3rd are awesome. Infamous 2 is decent.

jus traded Dead Island for LA Noire

9. Yeah I hear LA Noire is good one too, Dead Island just looked pretty and thats it

10. xbox 360 > Ps3 just because xbox 360s online was 1000x better.... Don't deny it...

XB1 = Ps4 Just pick based on what exclusives you like better. Not really much a difference otherwise.

11. I got 360 because my mom got it and it sucks. I've had it 5+ years now and its at the point where it doesn't read discs anymore and it is very frustrating.

12. Xbox all the way anybody can join psn it has to many 12 year olds I get pretty tired of hearing there squeaky voices all the time and there's a lot more hackers on psn makes the games pretty shitty to play online

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah idk play station is great

✌️

14. Xbox!

Tis I who now stands ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

15. Xbox , ex Playstation player

Sent from my Tree of Wisdom

16. PS4 watchDogs or Ghosts are the shit on some good OG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Enough of this or that. Both are amazing in their own ways, go by style and wing it I guess

18. Any 360 BF4 players?

19. My xbox just got the RROD, probably my 5th one overall. I'm not a huge gamer but enjoy playing occasionally. Because I've had this happen 5 times I will be going to the dark side (playstation)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum